ragaddey

• Posted Thank You to Treks Explore 2010
    I want to thank David and the entire IT team for their knowledge, time and patience over the past five days and the months ahead. I have gained the knowledge and "courage" to update my classes in a manner that...
  • Posted Students point of view to Treks Explore 2010
    I thought today's most important information was provided by the student panel that was here. Many of us have gotten excited about bringing additional technology into our classroom - the students have may brought to reality. One of their key...
  • Posted Clarification to Treks Explore 2010
    Today was a great day in the IT Treks class. Yesterday I thought that UM Connect was the only way to go with taping and storing videos of speakers to be used by students and to start a video library...
  • Posted Possibilities becoming reality to Treks Explore 2010
    Two of the main questions I had coming to Treks were answered (for the most part) today, First, I realize the advantages of using UM Connect compared to Skype for my guest speakers. UM Connect allows my guest speakers to...
  • Posted Possibilities to Treks Explore 2010
    There are a number of possibilities to upgrade my courses (3) this fall, as well as feature new technology in the four new courses being developed for BME. The increased use of Skype and UM Connect will allow me to...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from ragaddey