magnu001

• Posted to Treks Explore 2010
    Wrapping up the seat time for explorers but yet so much to do! Whew. Learned a great deal from the IT team and my fellow explorers. Feel like this has been great overview of what technologies currently exist (and hope...
  • Posted to Treks Explore 2010
  • Posted Completing Day 4.... to Treks Explore 2010
    Interesting to talk about barriers and the interest from the students in the use of technology. The time factor of the learning curve and implementing new ideas is huge. That issue is something that needs to be resolved moving forward....
  • Posted to Treks Explore 2010
    Visiting the various "stations" this morning was great. I was unable to circulate to them all however. And actually, may not have wanted too as it would be a little too much info overload. Needed to process and cultivate ideas...
  • Posted A process to Treks Explore 2010
    A good day of hearing of the goals and aspirations of others who are grappling with understanding and utilizing technology in creative and relevant ways. I want to stay ahead of the curve and avoid the "so 5 minutes ago"...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from magnu001