Tabitha Grier

• Posted Last Day! to Treks Explore 2010
    Today Tech Training ends. I am in a great place!! I never expected it to be so fruitful. I got on track with a couple of projects early in the week, and today I have two wonderful assignments and a...
  • Posted Integration to Treks Explore 2010
    Scaling up and scaling down: Yesterday I went big intoxicated by all the possibilities of various technologies. Since then I have gone back to the basics of thinking about good pedagogy first and technology second. I end the week with...
  • Posted Day 3 to Treks Explore 2010
    In addition to my fabulous IT Fellow Caroline Hilk, Pete the Video Guy was one of my MVPs today. Not only have I made significant progress on my Original Research Project, I also have what I think is a pretty...
  • Posted Day 2-Kuddos to Treks Explore 2010
    My IT Fellow is awesome. Even though I thought I had a good outline for my research project yesterday, today I have the makings of a real, interesting assignment that has grown in ways I didn't initially think about but...
  • Posted Inspiration and Ideas to Treks Explore 2010
    Today I got inspiration and time to design two innovative projects to build into my intro psychology class next semester. One is an original research project and the the other is a messaging campaign using Wiki. I am excited to...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Tabitha Grier