Amy Lundell

• Posted What a week! to Treks Explore 2010
    This has been quite a week of learning so many great new technologies to implement in my courses. I am still amazed by all the creative and exciting ideas that all of my fellow trek explorers are planning to implement....
  • Posted Good to know to Treks Explore 2010
    I found it very helpful to hear from Cassie that our technology integration is really an "evolution" not a "revolution". It was also helpful to learn that each step of our integration, even a change from using web vista to...
  • Posted Strategies to Treks Explore 2010
    I find myself easily caught up with the various integration and collaboration technical skills. By 10:00 a.m. today I thought I had figured out all the technologies (moodle, media mill, video ant and google docs) that I would integrate into...
  • Posted One step at a time to Treks Explore 2010
    I seem to have more ideas today after exploring technologies in small groups today. I have revised my initial thoughts regarding student teaching video annotation and assessment. I realized that I need to take baby steps in order to meet...
  • Posted Inspired to Treks Explore 2010
    Treks Explore Day One has inspired me in many ways. I am coming away with so many exciting ideas, yet still focused on learning and integrating tools for video assessment for CI 5925, one of my student teaching seminars.I see...
  • Posted Encourage Principals & School Board Members to Support Getting Junk Food Out of Schools to Bridging FYC
    As you know, momentum is building to get soda and junk food out of schools nationwide. One remaining barrier is that many principals, school board members, and other school officials oppose such efforts for fear that their schools will lose...
  • Posted National Family Week November 19-25, 2006 to Bridging FYC
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Amy Lundell