henl0037

• Posted Breath in the fall air. Doesn't it make you think of Pavlov? to Section 25 Psych 1001
    As the weeks have gone by and the weather has been changing, I have begun to think about how the environment we are in can be considered a conditioned stimulus in the realm of classical conditioning. The distinctive smell...
  • Commented on The Paranormal Industry
    Nice post. It's always seemed to me that people believe these things because they activate some part of our imagination. If the idea that there is a "paranormal" wasn't so fascinating, we'd probably be a lot more rational about it....
  • Commented on Nature argument for Video Games
    This is a really interesting blog post. I also wonder what part nurture plays in video game aptitude, for example if they compared people who were raised without video games, and people who were exposed to them at a young...
  • Posted A Real-life example of Brain Functions and Neural Plasticity to Section 25 Psych 1001
    The section on neural plasticity in Chapter 3 and the subsequent sections on the functions of different areas of the brain have captured my imagination more than any other part of the book in the past few weeks. At the...
  • Posted Neural Plasticity- A real life example to Section 25 Psych 1001
    Recently, someone very close to me suffered what is called a hemorrhagic stroke. It's similar to an ischemic stroke, which is what most of us are familiar with, the main difference between the two being that a hemorrhagic stroke involves...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from henl0037