walke954

• Posted The Psychology Of Me to Section 25 Psych 1001
    Of all the topics covered this year in psychology, I think that the one topic I will certainly remember five years from now are the theories of personality. The main reason is that I found personality to be the most...
  • Posted The Fate Of Our Weight to Section 25 Psych 1001
    As I was reading about motivation, I found the idea of the set point particularly interesting. The set point is the amount of weight and muscle our bodies tend to maintain. What this implies is that maybe people who are...
  • Posted Does TV Crime Equal Real-life Time? to Section 25 Psych 1001
    While reading the textbook on learning, I found the section connecting violence in the media and in real life very interesting. The hypothesis behind this is that people see violence in such things as films, movies, and video games, and...
  • Posted The Adrenaline Effect 2 to Section 25 Psych 1001
    I was just reading about the adrenal glands, which are the areas in our kidneys that produce adrenaline and cortisol, and I have found claims of people performing extraordinary feats of strength do to the presence of adrenaline. Adrenaline increases...
  • Posted The Adrenaline Effect to Section 25 Psych 1001
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from walke954