warec014

• Posted Celebs Sell to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Research proves we are more likely to absorb a persuasive message if a famous or attractive person is delivering the message. So hopefully you all will pay more attention to what I have to say. Additionally, messages tend to...
  • Commented on Speak Your Mind!
    Great Blog Derek! Lying does seem to cause stress, even when it's just a little white lie. I like how people who tell the truth will live healthier, more fuffilling lives....
  • Commented on A Voice with No Words
    If I were unable to speak, I would be forced to rely on my other senses and find other ways to communicate with friends and family. Today, texting great tool for those unable to speak....
  • Commented on Walk That Walk
    Enjoyed reading this post. I gonna have to start working on my "pretty boy swag."...
  • Posted Abortion; Another Form of Birth Control? to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Abortion has always been a highly controversial topic. Most women don't even realize they are pregnant until they are 4 weeks into their pregnancy. As we learned in chapter 10, the human brain begins to develop 18 days after...
  • Posted If the night gown is on, I can not be responsible! to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Sleep walkers have been known to drive cars, turn on computers, or even ***put pillows in the oven while sleeping.*** Even more surprisingly, sleepwalking has been used as a legal defense for some people who have committed murder. In...
  • Posted The Sky Is The Limit! to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    It was interesting to read about how the amygdala plays such a large role in your response to fear. It is amazing how disconnecting the amygdala in an animal can make it fearless to its predators. In my free...
  • Posted Amygdala Entry-Mike Warecki/9-19-11/24 to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    I previously had no knowledge of the function of the amygdala. I learned that the amygdala triggers a persons and animals response to fear. It is amazing how disconnecting the amygdala in an animal can make it fearless to its...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from warec014