byexx102

• Posted The Big Bad Wolf... to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    It is estimated that in World War II the death toll for civilian and military death was around 48 million people. How is it possible that we could have let that many people die when the average person would never...
  • Posted The Big Bad Wolf... to The Big Bad Wolf...
  • Commented on Johnny wants a pair of skates, Suzy wants a doll: Constructing a Christmas world
    This is so true kids today are becoming more focused on the material side of Christmas, not saying I am not, and advertising for children is always focussed on new toys, while for adults it seems more focussed as a...
  • Commented on Are you my mother?
    I do think it would be pretty cool to have a baby anything imprint on me. I wonder if pretty much any animal would. Or if a baby could be miss imprinted on someone or another animal?...
  • Posted How to Spot a Liar! to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Everyday the average person lies 10-200 times per day, in the first 10 minutes of meeting a stranger a person will lie 3 times. Lying is so ingrained in our culture even babies learn learn how to "lie" in sorts...
  • Posted I'll start it tomorrow... to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    They say that between 80 and 95 percent of college students procrastinate, this is because the average American student prefers fun over work. Big shocker there. I know for me I am an avid procrastinator and to fix that, although...
  • Posted Phantom Limbs are For Real to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    A few years ago I used to love watching the show House. And I knew watching it that everything I saw was not always accurate or realistic, like a majority of new crime and medical dramas. One episode that stayed...
    I used to love the TV show House. I would watch House religiously. And I knew watching it that everything I saw was not always accurate or realistic, so I would just disregard them as made up. One episode that...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from byexx102