coope542

• Posted Mass Hysteria to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Mass Hysteria, or a situation in which various people all suffer from similar hysterical symptoms, is something that is really interesting. Its something that I think fascinates many people, but they don't really have any personal experiences dealing with this....
  • Posted Body Image to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Growing up, we are exposed to so many things that seem "perfect." Barbie for example, is a familiar figure for many young girls. We see her perfect body,perfect hair and her perfect boy. As we are exposed to this more...
  • Posted Body Image to Psych 1001
  • Posted The Magic Number to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    George Miller claims that the digit span of most adults is between five and 9 digits, with an average of seven digits. This means that its hard for us to retain information that is "seven plus or minus 2." This...
  • Posted Memory to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Memory is something that has always amazed and fascinated me. The idea that we are able to retain and remember events that have happened through the years is crazy. My grandmother, who had dementia, first began losing her memory in...
  • Posted Memory. to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from coope542