zier0052

• Posted Never Ending Add-ons... to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Every day, each and everyone of us is persuaded in some way or another. Low-ball technique is when the seller of a product starts by quoting a price that is below the actual sales price, but once the buyer...
  • Posted Love Abroad to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    I've heard of displays of affection differing from culture to culture, but what I read in the book blew my mind. It said that "members of the Apinaly society in Brazil don't kiss, but women of the tribe may...
  • Commented on That Awkward Moment When...
    The title and picture are very catchy! I also like the use of anecdote in the post. I think we all have went through this at some time or another....
  • Favorited That Awkward Moment When... on Section 24 PSY 1001pub
  • Commented on Waiting Until the Last Minute, Again?!
    This post is VERY useful to the audience reading it! It seems that a lot of college students struggle with procrastination and I like that you suggested a way to overcome it....
  • Favorited Waiting Until the Last Minute, Again?! on Section 24 PSY 1001pub
  • Commented on [BOOM] Whatcha Say?
    I not only love the title of this post, but also the content and how you wrote it. I like that you put the question right away, it gets people thinking....
  • Favorited [BOOM] Whatcha Say? on Section 24 PSY 1001pub
  • Posted Hollywood vs. Amnesia to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Hollywood seems to give off the wrong impression of amnesia. The movie 50 first dates is an example. If you haven't seen the movie, Henry (Adam Sandler) meets Lucy (Drew Barrymore) and they hit it off. But the next...
  • Posted The Memory of Smells to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    I often find myself comparing new foods to something i've already had. For example, the other day I tasted my friend's juice and said it tasted like cotton candy. But why? I found a blog written by Jonah Lehrer, talking...
  • Commented on Chemical Senses and Memory
    I forgot to add the link to the comment above, so if you would like to read the rest of Jonah Lehrer's blog post, go to: http://scienceblogs.com/cortex/2009/11/smell_and_memory.php...
    This blog post really interested me because this has actually been happening to me a lot lately! For example, the other day I was showering and the girl in the next shower over was using Biolage shampoo and conditioner, which...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from zier0052