vang1091

• Posted Sleep Paralysis to F11 Psy 1001-section 018 & 019
    Although not one of the most spectacular findings of psychology, I know that sleep paralysis one of the things I've learned in this class that I'll never forget. The main reason why I'll remember this concept is that it explains...
  • Posted Graphology to F11 Psy 1001-section 018 & 019
    Although very controversial, this technique of analyzing handwriting to evaluate a persons psychological aspects is still pretty popular now. It's even popular enough to have had even institutes in the U.S. offer a degree in it but still even now...
  • Commented on Mozart Babies
    Although I like how concise you were at explain the Mozart Effect, it would be nice to have more information on the type of music Mozart played. Why did the students become more aroused? More detail could be emphasized on...
  • Commented on Can Money Buy Happiness?
    Your picture definitely caught my attention. I have no idea who he or she is but man, can he get a girl. As for your post, yea I would totally agree that if I saw this picture and ate a...
  • Commented on How to Spot a Liar!
    I like how the video explains many of the reasons why we lie and she is very entertaining on how she does it. It does seem however, that your opinion on the topic could be expressed more. Maybe explain more...
  • Commented on Speak Your Mind!
    I totally agree with the idea that lying is a form of inferiority and should not be used. Everything in the blog is consistent but many criminal may not be under any stress to lie for short term for long...
  • Commented on Why So Similar?
    I really like how you separated the different relationships that people can have and still connected them together. A theme I would like to suggest in your text is that although a lot of what you said is true, there...
  • Commented on Why So Similar?
  • Posted College Admissions Tests and IQ to F11 Psy 1001-section 018 & 019
    Most colleges such as universities or private colleges require students to take college admissions test. The system works by assessing your scores on the test to predict your future progress in college. These admissions test such as the Scholastic...
  • Posted The Role of the Father to F11 Psy 1001-section 018 & 019
    Parents are essential for children but when you compare the contributions of each parent toward the child, it becomes very clear why both are needed. Focusing on the father, these are the noticeable aspects arise. Fathers are likely to...
  • Posted Token Economy to F11 Psy 1001-section 018 & 019
    The topic of focus for this week is the word "token economy." The term "economy" implies that there will be trade among the participants. The participants are the subject for whom there is a targeted behavior and the coordinators. These...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from vang1091