meye1816

• Posted Remember: Don't Just Walk By to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    The thing in Psychology that I will remember the most is bystander nonintervention. Bystander Nonintervention, like the name implies, is when bystanders don't help a person in need. There are many tragic cases where people have been calling for...
  • Posted What Can You Tell From My John Hancock? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    What if someone told you that they would know everything about your personality by just looking at your handwriting or your signature? Would you believe them? Graphologists claim that they can uncover characteristics of one's personality by looking at...
  • Posted Blame Your Parents to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Don't you wish you were a little smarter? Who doesn't? You can only blame your parents for your lack of intelligence. If only they would have had you listen to Mozart as a baby, then you would be getting an...
  • Posted I'd Rather Be Dreaming to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could put away all of those college textbooks and learn all of their material while snoozing?! It sounds crazy, but that is what a lot of companies are proposing. They call it sleep-assisted...
  • Posted Think Before You Drink to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Did you know that switching between beer, wine, and liquor will make you more drunk than staying with one type of alcohol? Did you know that alcohol gives you more energy? Did you know that alcohol can't permanently damage you,...
  • Posted Mother Knows Best? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Growing up my mother always told me that taking more Vitamin C would help prevent me from getting a cold. In fact, she always had me take a supplement pill with Vitamin C at the first signs of a "runny"...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from meye1816