oudax005

• Posted 5 Years from Now to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Over the course of this semester, there have obviously been a lot of things that I have learned about psychology that I didn't know before. Many of these things I quickly realized are very applicable to real-life situations. I am...
  • Posted IQ vs. Obesity? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-57326843-10391704/low-intelligence-causes-obesity-what-research-shows/ Extremely recently, CBS published an article that brought up the point that low scores on the Intelligent Quotient could be related to obesity. Even after just reading the title of the article, my couple months of studies in Psych...
  • Posted Call of Duty: A bit too much? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In honor of the new Call of Duty game coming out on November 8th, I am going to have that be the topic of my blog for this week. This game series has turned into the biggest gaming franchise in...
  • Posted Hypnosis: a cure for the addiction to smoking? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In today's society, there are many different products that people put out in order to help people get over their addiction to tobacco. However, a great deal of the time, many of these products can be ineffective. That brings up...
  • Posted Lucid Dreaming to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Our brain is a very complex organ. When we sleep, the brain processes many different bits and pieces of information that was processed in the previous day, and sorts through them. Humans dream multiple times per night, usually with each...
  • Posted Our Mind is the Medicine to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Before reading this blog, I suggest that you watch this video as a precursor. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfRVCaA5o18 This video really astounded me ever since the first time I saw it, as it really brings up some interesting points about the placebo effect....
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from oudax005