vikxx029

• Posted More than Just a Semester of Psychology to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In five years, I predict that the psychology I've learned in this introductory course will be something I encounter daily. Currently, my major is speech language hearing sciences. My goal is to take the major into career that will...
  • Posted Isolated to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    As college students, we complain about deprivation of many things during finals week. Sleep is generally the biggest concern, but social interaction, healthy meals, and personal hygiene are all details of our daily lives that seem to be put on...
  • Posted Binded, Tortured, and Killed to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In the beginning, Dennis Rader's neighbors referred to him as an "ordinary, unassuming man." To his family, the words "soft spoken" and "family man" were all words perfect in description. After a shocking investigation, however, both family and friends...
  • Posted Memory Loss in Aging Individuals to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Upon searching the web for an interesting topic to write this blog about, I found a humorous parody of the song "Memory" from the well known musical, "Cats." This video features a talented cabaret singer, Pam Peterson, as she...
  • Posted A Real Life Sleeping Beauty to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In discussion this past week, we talked about the phenomenon of sleep in human beings and to what extent our bodies need the correct amount of sleep. In our class, each individual was given a sleep deprivation assessment and it...
  • Posted Living with Half of a Brain-The Miracle of Plasticity to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    For myself, the intricacy of the brain is difficult to really fully comprehend. From the microscopic neural cells to the teamwork of the different lobes, it's astonishing to learn about all of the ways in which the brain controls our...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from vikxx029