schm3270

• Posted What Will I Remember... to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Five years from now, when I am a new nurse in the medical field, I think what I will remember most about psychology was the chapter on human development. In particular, one thing that sticks out in my memory is...
  • Posted A Focus on Extraversion to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In lecture last week, we learned about the Big 5 Personality Traits, which include Openness to Experience, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness and Neuroticism. These Big Five Traits are said to have emerged from factor analyses, which is a statistical way of...
  • Posted Are Emotions Really Cross-Cultural? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    I recently found an article from Psychology News titled "Perception of Facial Expressions Differs Across Cultures." In this article, a group of researchers from University of Glasgow are using falsifiability to refute what has been presented to us in our...
  • Posted The Affect of False Memory on Behavior to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    While looking online, I recently found an article about how false memories affect behavior. First of all, false memory is the act of recollecting an event that did not actually happen. I think that it is so interesting that this...
  • Posted Never Underestimate the Power of Sleepwalking to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Amber Schmidt When most people think of sleepwalking, they picture the typical cartoon like figure with their arms up in front of them, walking like a zombie down a dark hallway. Sleepwalking, the act of walking and performing tasks while...
  • Posted Are they Related? Heritability. to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Heritability. It's that thing that we get from our parents, right? When most people think of heritability, they think of it as being something that is passed to us from our parents. However, heritability, in simplest terms, is the...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from schm3270