swate006

• Posted How ya feeling? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    5 years from now, if I was asked to recall something from my first semester class of my freshman year, which is Psychology 1001, I'm not going to lie. I will struggle. But one concept, will stay very vivid in...
  • Posted How ya feeling? to How you doin?
  • Posted Freud to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Now, this blog is not intentionally meant to be a "roast" of Sigmund Freud; but, you know, it may just end up that way. It baffles me that Freud believed and preached the claims that he made. How did...
  • Posted Freud to PERSONality
  • Posted Daddy's Little Girl to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    My dad: girls scouts leader, soccer coach, teacher and friend. He has taught me how to act, how to overcome obstacles and how to handle accomplishment and defeat. When reading the psychology book, it states, "Children benefit from warm, close...
  • Posted A Feature of Language to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    One of Jesse McCartney's hit singles is about body language. He makes it clear, when reading through his lyrics, that he (like most teenagers) needs some help on reading certain forms of body language. Body Language is defined as a...
  • Posted The Power of Dreams to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Have you ever woken up in the morning after a great night's sleep and thought "ARGH, I wish I could have finished that dream?" Well, what if you could finish it. Not even just finish it, but determine the...
  • Posted The hype created by hair loss to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Scientists and Researchers have been searching for a baldness cure for years. So far, in America, the 35 million bald/ balding men, are without luck, according to The Today Show. So why do these men fall for the 3.5...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from swate006