ivers429

• Posted Conformity to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    I think the concept of social influences as a whole is very interesting. It seems strange when I really think about it: we all have an enormous impact on each other's behavior. One of the least exciting (but in my...
  • Posted It's Official: Smoking Makes You Stupid. to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    http://www.naturalnews.com/029484_smoking_IQ.html David Iverson section 12 This article is about smoking and intelligence. The individuals performing this test state that smoking makes people dumber. They tested roughly 20,000 soldiers from the Israeli military. They came from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds. According to...
  • Posted Language Development to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    Learning language is an interesting process that has seen study, but not much serious lab study. In this particular study, a scientist from MIT set up a series of cameras in each and every room of his house in order...
  • Commented on Language Development
    www.fastcompany.com/1733627/mit-scientist-captures-his-sons-first-90000-hours-on-video...
  • Posted Weber's Law - What Else Can it Apply to? to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    Weber's law is very interesting to me. It was covered in class just a few lectures ago. In class, it was basically explained as such: When more mass is added, you notice a variation in that mass less. The example...
  • Posted 1st Leadership Definition to David Iverson Blog
    Leadership: Having the courage and ability to take charge of a situation for the proper amount of time and with the proper amount of control....
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from ivers429