rosec005

• Posted Bipolar Disorder to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    Bipolar Disorder This week, we were asked to write about the most memorable thing we learned in Psych 1001. Although I initially thought the Principles of Scientific Thinking would be most important to me, I instead decided that I would...
  • Posted A Gene that Influences Sexuality in Fruit Flies to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    After reading the section in our book on sexuality and noticing that most of the research for the biological basis of homosexuality was from 2003 or earlier, I was interested to know if there was any more recent research on...
  • Posted Language Development in Deaf Children to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    During class, we have been discussing language development and how it is affected in individuals who suffer from intermittent hearing loss, blindness, Down's syndrome, and autism. Although we touched on some aspects deafness during class, I have grown to love...
  • Posted The 'Best' Method of Learning to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    In case you are not aware, the second psychology exam is in a few short days. It snuck up on me too. So as I'm hurriedly reading through the chapter on learning, I start to wonder which learning technique works...
  • Posted Senses and Memory to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    I've always wondered why I have such strong association between scents and different memories - why lavender always reminds me of the lavender bushes I used to pass on my walk home from elementary school, mothballs bring me back to...
  • Posted Dihydrogen Monoxide to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    First, if you have not read about the severe effects of dihydrogen monoxide, please read the FAQs here: http://dhmo.org/facts.html . For my first blog, I have chosen to write about dihydrogen monoxide, which is believed by many to be a...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from rosec005