abdix137

• Posted 5 Years From Now... to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Psychology 1001, my favorite class this semester, is the class I learned the most in. Not only did I learn a lot I also had fun learning about the cool and interesting studies. Besides the crazy amount of readings...
  • Posted Smile, it can make you Happy. to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    While reading my psychology textbook" From Inquiry to Understanding", I came across the section that talked about Happiness, I agreed with our book when they mentioned that Money, wealth and other similar things weren't the source of happiness. I...
  • Posted Violence Video Games cause Aggression? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    One major hoax in the media today is that violent behavior is highly correlated with children that play violent videogames. After discussing this issue in class, I decided to further investigate this claim. We read two articles in class...
  • Posted Hypnosis is Real! to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Last week when I was reading chapter 5 in our psychology text, I came upon the section talking about hypnosis. I was surprised to find this in our text book because I like many other people, thought hypnosis was...
  • Posted Sleep Apnea to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    After reading chapter five in our book Psychology From Inquiry to Understanding, I learned about sleep apnea. According to the book sleep apnea is a serious sleep disorder that affects roughly 2-20% of the general population. Sleep apnea is caused...
  • Posted Reading in the dark can give you bad eyesight? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Remember hearing, don't read in the dark or you'll go blind? Well for generations this was actually believed to be true. Mothers would get mad if they ever caught their children reading under the covers with a flashlight, such...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from abdix137