barte239

• Posted Classical Conditioning to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    When I was asked the question about what I'm going to remember about psychology, the answer was easy, like it should be. The concept that I'm going to remember is Pavlov's experiment with classical conditioning. One reason to why I...
  • Posted IQ Testing-Why or Why not? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Link The IQ test was designed to help determine the level of a person's intelligence by using Stern's Formula. To figure out the IQ of someone they would divide mental age by chronological age and multiply the resulting number by...
  • Posted Dwight Schrute? Classical Conditioning? Say what? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Video Classical conditioning is used when you take an animal that responds to a previously neutral stimulus which is paired with another stimulus, to automatically draw out a response. The most well known way of learning this concept, is knowing...
  • Posted Pica Disorder to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Pica is a disorder that is characterized by an appetite for substances that are non-nutritive. An example of what one person might eat would be clay, metal, sand and dirt. It can go to even higher extremes and one...
  • Posted Pica Disorder to Pica Disorder
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from barte239