chauh023

• Posted Correlation does not equal Causation to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    I think for me, something in psychology that I will remember ten years from now would be that correlation does not equal causation. I will remember it because between the two correlation variables one doesn't have to cause the other....
  • Posted IQ Testing Being Changed to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Intelligence testing was first used to back in the early 1900s among children to see who was not at the same level as their peers, but today much of that has changed. It has evolved from only testing children to...
  • Posted Shooter Games can cause Violence to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Researchers have now found that violent shooter games including Call of Duty, Halo, Medal of Honor and many more, have shown an increase in brain activity of arousal and decrease of brain activity in the areas of attention and self-control....
  • Posted Illusory Memories can be Good to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Having illusory memories is known to be bad and can possibly harm someone, But there has been said that it also has a good side to it. According to the Medical Xpress " memory is a flexible process of taking...
  • Posted Placebo: Curing our Mind to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    In the article, a man had cancer and thought he could beat it with a cure for cancer drug. The drug called, Krebiozen was thought to cure cancer and the man believed that if he took it, he would be...
  • Posted Illusions. Why? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    We run into illusions everywhere. Why does it happen and what is the reason for the illusion? It is because of the way our brain functions and our visual system is the main part of it. We are tricked by...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from chauh023