eids0024

• Posted Memory to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    I will remember the memory tricks I learned in Psych 1001 in five years. The studying techniques I have learned that make sure that information is stored in long term memory have helped me already on the exams I...
  • Posted Criminal Profiling to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Criminal profiling is used all over the world as a way to narrow down subject pools in investigations. Criminal profiling has worked, but some argue that could be because of the broad descriptions that are created that encompass more...
  • Posted Biology and Sexual Orientation to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Sexual orientation has some foundation in biology. In a study conducted by Simon LeVay it was shown that gay men have a larger cluster of cells in their hypothalamus than heterosexual men. LeVay conducted his study blindly so not to...
  • Commented on Does Sugar Cause Hyperactivity?
    Yes there was a positive correlation between sugar and hyperactivity....
  • Posted George Franklin Case to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    The article describes the case of George Franklin. George Franklin is a man who was falsely accused of raping and murdering his daughter's best friend, Susan Nason. Eileen Franklin, daughter of George, was in a therapy session when she...
  • Posted Does Sugar Cause Hyperactivity? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Has your mother ever told you no more sugar or you'll be bouncing off the walls? Well, scientists have proven that sugar intake does not cause hyperactivity, which is a prime example that correlation does not equal causation. Just...
  • Posted to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Does it say ABC or 12 13 14? Your perception of the '13' is different depending on the context in which you see it. Why do we see it as both a B and number 13? It is due...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from eids0024