helge236

• Posted In 60 months.... to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    In five years from now, or 60 months, I think the most applicable thing to my life that I will take away from my Psyc 1001 class will be the information on parenting and kids. Here are certain aspects that...
  • Posted The Bachelor: A Psych Lesson to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    I have never been a fan of The Bachelor, but even in watching one episode you can see psychology at work. Every season there are some main themes: The bachelor is a handsome young man who has a pocket book...
  • Posted Babbling Twins to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Video: Talking Twin Babies This first time I ever saw the "Talking Twin Babies" I found it absolutely entertaining as well as fascinating, because there was a curious thought that maybe they were speaking their own language. The video has...
  • Posted Genie, In Depth to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    After reading about Genie in Chapter 8 of the Lilienfeld text, I was very curious to learn more. I came across a video that NOVA had made on the study of her emotional development and development in the realm of...
  • Posted Hypnotizing Darko to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    One thing that stood out to me was hypnosis. Not too long ago, I ended up watching the movie Donnie Darko. In one scene of the film he gets hypnotized by his therapist. I think that the way the media...
  • Posted When The Joke is on You... to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    The article I came across discusses an experiment preformed at the University of California- Berkley that claims the more embarrassed you are in situations, the more generous and faithful you tend to be. I feel that I should be able...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from helge236