homa0077

• Posted Identity to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    I will never forget the concept of identity. Do we ever stop changing our concept of self? The concept of identity will continually be intriguing to me because I see no end to its transformations. The compilation of all...
  • Posted Human Intelligence vs. Artificial Intelligence to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Do you think that mankind will ever be able to replicate the human mind? This is a question that is far from being answered. Artificial Intelligence is a relatively new field of computer science and still has a long ways...
  • Posted Emotion and Choice to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    What role does emotion play in our concept of choice? Wouldn't it be easier if we could get emotion out of the way and use rational analysis to make our decisions? I recently listened to a podcast from Radiolab on...
  • Posted Memento to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Memento is a well known movie directed by Christopher Nolan that depicts the life of Lenny who suffers from short-term memory loss. He still retains his previously long-term memories before he was afflicted with the condition, but he cannot make...
  • Posted Conditioning and Free Will to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Does the principle of conditioning and how it affects our everyday behaviors disprove free will? Free will is the ability to make decisions without any outside influence and act solely through one's own discretion. Then if conditioning shapes how we...
  • Posted Application of Research Findings to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    So what is the end result of following all of the scientific methods, avoiding pseudoscience, and using the right research methods? I feel that the book has for the most part neglected what the ultimate goal of inquiring into all...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from homa0077