yang2388

• Posted Bystander Effect to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    In the next five to ten years, I will remember the bystander effect. I never realize that I was too, a bystander. The bystander effect is when there is somebody not feeling so well and you do nothing about...
  • Commented on Somatic Marker Theory
    What do you mean by "Where did I get my information?" I got the information from the Lilien textbook. Do I need to site that in?...
  • Posted Displacement to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    One of the concepts in the Lilienfeld textbook that I have a strong connection with is "Displacement". Displacement is basically when you place your anger on a more acceptable target instead of placing it on a person. For example,...
  • Posted Somatic Marker Theory to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    There had been many theories and concepts that I like, but there is only one that I feel is right. Well, to me at least. The somatic marker theory is the only theory I feel that it would fit...
  • Posted Rehearsal to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    For me, rehearsal is important. If I do not rehearse at all, I will forget what I previously learned. I rehearse on the things I learn every day, so that I will remember what I learn the next coming...
  • Posted Sleep to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    As a college student, there is so much homework that is needed to do in such short time, in result they stay up to do their homework. The next day would feel very tiring. The student will be so tired...
  • Posted Hindsight Bias to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    An important concept in psychology that I believe is important is the hindsight bias. The hindsight bias is when the tendency to overestimate how well we could have successfully forecast known outcomes. Just like the cartoon above us here....
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from yang2388