zhao0452

• Posted Psychology is amazing to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    This is the last post and final is around the corner. As is known to all, psychology is not easy to learn. That's why though many of my friends also interested in Psychology, they worried about their GPA and they...
  • Posted Mere exposure effect to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Do you have the experience that the image of yourselves in the mirror is more attractive than the image we appear in photographs? That's an example of mere exposure effect. The mere exposure effect is the phenomenon in which repeated...
  • Posted Violent games can really cause violent behaviors? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Currently, there's a common argument that whether or not playing violent video games (or watching violent imagery on TV or movies) causes aggressive behavior in children. The video of this week's discussion showed that, when children watched the video...
  • Posted Grouping and chunking to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    When seeing a series of information for a short time, people always show divergent level of ability of memory. Except some superman of memory, why ordinary people have so large difference of ability of memorizing? How can some people...
  • Posted Selective attention to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Have you ever experience a moment that you are concentrate on something such as homework in classroom. The surrounding is noisy but you feel like you can't hear the noise and go on thinking silently. What's more, maybe someone sees...
  • Posted Hindsight Bias is common to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    When a test is over and the answer is posted online, I always heard my classmates complain like that "I knew it! The answer of that question should be B!" or "I knew professor will choose that question from...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from zhao0452