harr1324

• Posted Behavioral Psychology to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    When it comes to psychology there were a few concepts and studies that really stuck out in my mind. One of these concepts is behavioral psychology. The reason that the concepts surrounding behavioral psychology stuck out in my mind...
  • Posted The Big Five to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    The Big Five deals with five traits that measure our personalities. The five personalities are openness to experience, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism; OCEAN. Openness deals with open people who tend to be curious and unconventional. They tend to...
  • Posted Social Roles to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    Social role theory is between the roles of a man and a women. A man is seen to be bigger and stronger so they are seen as the providers where as women are seen to be more caring since...
  • Posted Infantile Amnesia to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    When reading through the material, one topic that interested me was the idea of infantile amnesia. This is the term given for fact that humans do not have any memories before the age of three or four years old. Personally...
  • Posted "The Secret You" video to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    In the video, "The Secret You," one particular topic struck my interest. In California, a professor was doing a study with centered around the question the question, What evidence is their that single neurons are involved in consciousness? Professor...
  • Posted Nature vs. Nurture to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    Nature and nurture make you who you are and what you will become in the future. It has been an ongoing argument between Psychologist, whether nature plays a more important role in the development of individuals or if nurture...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from harr1324