liux0997

• Posted The Big Five Model of Personality to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    I really like the concept of the big five model of personality, which is openness, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism. According to Paul Costa, Robert McCrae, the big five personality predict many important behaviors in the real world. For...
  • Posted EQ VS. IQ to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    Is EQ as important as IQ? A large majority of people would say no, because we have never learned this subject. In contrast, as we have learned a lot of courses to increase IQ, people usually think IQ is...
  • Posted Parents vs. Peers to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    In the process of human development, Judith Rich Harris claimed that peers' influences are more important than parents' influences. While growing up, I find out that I spent a lot of time in staying with my peers rather than parents,...
  • Posted Classical Conditioning to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    There are four parts in classical conditioning, which is unconditioned stimulus (US), unconditioned response (UR), conditioned stimulus (CS), and conditioned response (CR). How are these four parts working? Firstly, US causes UR automatically. As the example Pavlov came up with...
  • Posted Vision Illusion to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    Vision Illusion is the stimulus we perceived does not react its physical reality. For example, when we perceive this picture, we think it is a motion. However, its physical reality is stable. When our eyes observed the picture, eyeballs are...
  • Posted Correlation Versus Causation to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    Correlation between two variables can help us predict the causation between the two variables. However, correlation is not causation. Sometimes, the correlation between two variables can be due to a third variable. As we all know, it is easy to...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from liux0997