templ130

• Commented on What I'll Remember
    I attempted to link the video but could not make it click-able. The video is highly intriguing and i thoroughly suggest watching it!...
  • Posted What I'll Remember to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    There are many things that I will remember from this class, but there were only specific things that will have caught my interest from the class as a whole. Many of the things were aspects of the class that i...
  • Posted Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    Many of us have either heard of the show or seen the show called "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?" and have had the thought, "well of course I'm smarter than a 5th grader..." are you really? Think back...
  • Posted The Angry Gamer to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    All of us who are familiar with the video game world and consider ourselves to be "gamers" have the friend who takes the game way too seriously. The slightest in-game mishap and suddenly their controller is being thrown at the...
  • Posted Timber's Troubles to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    One of the ideas that brought up memories from my childhood was simply Classical Conditioning. The processes are pretty simple, and I'm sure that we all know them by now. When i was a little kid I had a dog...
  • Posted Inception? Or Not... to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    So, it's safe to say that the majority of us have seen the move Inception and afterwards were all left with a severe sense of wonder about the state of mind we were in. Is this a dream, or real...
  • Posted Wait...What was that?! to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    Walking down the street, you see something out of the corner of your eye that catches your attention. "What was that?!" You say to yourself as you double-take in order to make certain you saw exactly what you thought you...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from templ130