eomxx005

• Commented on Proximity is the most significant!
    Of course, I will continue the relationship with my girlfriend. The article talk about the attraction and relationship. Briefly, Elena Pezzini, the writer, explains how relationship starts with attraction, and what the proximity, physical attraction, and similarity-dissimilarity effect are. Thank...
  • Commented on The Different Systems of Memory
    Memory is really important in our daily life. I and my friends always bet whose memories are correct. I really like to use flashbulb memory. When I found the really important thing which I have to memorize, I make an...
  • Commented on Becoming a Parent
    I really like your topic. In the book, authoritative way is the best. However, I do not agree with it. In my experience with my family, my parents are permissive. They were never strict to me. For instance, when I...
  • Commented on Beauty and the Beast?!
    I totally agree with this blog! In my experience, I have realized that I should concern the "proximity" because I am doing long distance relationship. I and my girlfriend could meet three months a year because I study in the...
  • Commented on Beauty Throughout the Ages
    It is interesting topic. I totally agree with your idea. I think that this kind of trends have to disappear in the society. Even though many people think that this skinny unhealthy model is beautiful, it is not healthy and...
  • Commented on Our Selective Memory
    Thank you for the interesting blog. I totally agree with your opinion. Although I am still young, I have a similar experience with the selective memory. I had served in army for 2 years, and it was really though. However,...
  • Posted Proximity is the most significant! to Sections 24 and 25 SP12 PSY 1001
    I have learned many different concepts from PSY 1001 class. However, the most significant concept is physical attraction because it relates to my current situation. According to the Attraction and Relationships article, there are different social attitudes such as,...
  • Commented on Go Ahead and Try to Lie
    Thank you for the interesting blog. I totally agree with the blog. I suppose to know and feel something when my friends lie to me because their eyes move a lot and avoid of looking at me. I watched the...
  • Commented on Part of the Crowd
    What an interesting topic. I know similar effect for this. When we watch soap opera, there is laughing sound as a background sound. It causes audiences laugh together. From my experience, I usually study in the library because I could...
  • Commented on I Just Can't Get Enough...sleep
    Thank you for the interesting blog. I read your link and found my problem. I'm taking 22credits for this semester, so I have tons of assignment every day. I usually take a nap to release my stress and hard to...
  • Commented on "F~R~I~E~N~D~S"
    I agree with your blog and also have a same problem. I and my girlfriend are in long distance relationship. It is really hard to keep the relationship. However, we are living in 21 century with high technology, so we...
  • Commented on Crazy Cat Lady
    I totally agree with your blog. I and my girlfriend are in long distance relationship. She is younger than me, healthy, and beautiful. Also, we have many other similarities. However, I am sure that the relationship is getting harder and...
  • Commented on Needles in your back?
    Thanks for the interesting blog. When I was young, acupuncture is really popular in my country, Korea. Whenever I feel pain in my leg, back, or arm, my grandmother took me to the oriental hospital for acupuncture treatment. It is...
  • Commented on Is Chocolate a Sign of True Love?
    Thank you for the interesting blog post.I think people around me fall in love because they attracted together and most cases do not come from the gifts. I think before they start their relationship, they concern partner's similarity, education, age,...
  • Commented on Virtual Aggression
    From my experience, I do not think that there is an relationship between them. When I was young, I had played Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto a lot. However, even though sometimes I wanted crush something in my...
  • Commented on Dying to be Beautiful
    It is a very interesting article. First of all, I have a kind of stereotypes that anorexia is a girl's disease because I watched the news from the TV and only girls appeared on TV. I should change my view...
  • Posted Eating Disorder Causes a High Death Rate to Sections 24 and 25 SP12 PSY 1001
    Eating disorder is big issue in my country, South Korea. Many young students try to be slim because all of celebrities in TV are really slim and look good. One of my friends has an eating disorder. Whenever she eats...
  • Commented on Alzheimer's, A Growing Problem
    This is pretty interesting article. I want to learn more about the cause of Alzheimer. I searched by myself about the cause of Alzheimer, and found the interesting article. It explain the relationship between Mad Cow and Alzheimer. here is...
  • Commented on Bilingualism: An Advantage?
    What an interesting post. As an international student, I am happy that there are many advantage for learning second language. Language is a kind of their culture, so as learning their language, we can learn their culture. I just wonder...
  • Posted Left Handed? Then, Different Minds! to Sections 24 and 25 SP12 PSY 1001
    I have a stereotype that left handed people are geniuses. However, it turn out that they are just thinking differently. According to new research reviewed in the December issue of Current Directions in Psychological Science, one of important factors would...
  • Commented on Sense of Humor: Nature or Nurture?
    I had a kind of confirmation bias that identical twins should be identical than fraternal twins. I wonder there are not enough evidence for identical twins are similar than fraternal twins because they only experimented with the comic strips....
  • Commented on Not just an Introduction
    I think confirmation bias affect us in a bad way because it can make us to have a kind of stereotypes. For instance, if we meet people who looks like people you hate, then it is hard to close with...
  • Posted Help for Victims of "drought" or "armed conflict"? to Help for Victims of "Drought" or "armed conflict" ?
    Chapter 13 focuses on the social psychology which includes stereotypes, racism, and group working. According to the article, people tend to give more to victims of natural disasters than victims of man-made catastrophe like wars, and political problems according to...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from eomxx005

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page