hans4376

• Posted Sleep Is Everything to Sections 24 and 25 SP12 PSY 1001
    After everything I have learned throughout Psychology, the one concept that will stick with me most is the concept of sleep. The idea of sleep may seem simple and self-explanitory but people (including myself) underestimate the importance of sleep. Sleeping...
  • Commented on I Just Can't Get Enough...sleep
    I completely agree with your blog! Sleep is one of the most important activities in my daily routines. After taking this class I have seen the overwhelmingly importance sleep has on our daily lives. We learned not only what impacts...
  • Commented on Needles in your back?
    This is a very interesting blog! Although I have never had acupuncture done on myself I think it is a very interesting and unique activity for one to be involved with. You mentioned it's increasing popularity in society today, why...
  • Commented on Crazy Cat Lady
    This is a really interesting and embracing blog. I agree with you that I will always remember the main ways of attractiveness. I never knew similarity or proximity could be so influential to someone being attracted to another. I think...
  • Commented on Aggression and Video Games
    I overall agree with your opinions about video games. Growing up I played a plethora of video games and I do not feel any more violent now then I did before my video game era. I can see it may...
  • Commented on Is Chocolate a Sign of True Love?
    This blog is very interesting! Love is an extremely complex to talk about. As chocolate goes I agree that people focus on chocolates and it stimulates feelings of love. Do you think people can control who the love? Do you...
  • Commented on Social Facilitation and the History of the "rabbit"
    This blog is very interesting! I can see this in my life when I ran track in high school. Social facilitation played a huge role in the pace I ran at and made all the difference at what the race...
  • Commented on The Fastest Way of Losing Weight?
    This is very interesting. It is important for people to be happy with their body without having to have an eating disorder such as bulimia to do so. In the world today it is almost impossible to be conscientious about...
  • Commented on Birth Order: Does It Really Matter?
    This is very interesting because I do not find this apparent in my family. I have one older sister and she is not the achiever of the two of us. Instead, she is the risk taker and the social person...
  • Commented on Crowds Acting As One
    I think social contagion is a real thing and like you mentioned it is really seen in sports events and chanting. Social contagion creates a much more inviting environment for people to go out of their comfort zone and do...
  • Commented on "F~R~I~E~N~D~S"
    This is a very interesting problem you are having. You can always remember your friends from home but the problem of proximity is not helping your case on holding these relationships. What do you think you can do and actions...
  • Commented on Effects of divorce on children
    I thought the part about whether the father raises the boy or the mother raises the girl was very interesting. I can relate to this fact because my best friend from high school was raised by his mother and it...
  • Commented on Eating Disorder Causes a High Death Rate
    This is a great thing for people out there today, especially women. I think if women knew what they were doing to their bodies, such as the women in your home country, I think they would act differently. It is...
  • Commented on Monkey in the Middle
    Very interesting blog! This is a very intriguing research project they did on monkeys. I think your idea of using live monkeys in an experiment would be extremely tough to carry out, although it would be interesting to see the...
  • Posted Animal Talk (Speechless) to Sections 24 and 25 SP12 PSY 1001
    Have you ever wondered if animals can communicate to each other and if so how? Researchers have found that in fact animals can communicate to one another. They not only can communicate on a verbal level but also through...
  • Commented on Take more Naps and STILL Have Time for Homework?
    This is a very interesting topic to think about. Although, in our society this way would not be seen as acceptable or right it is interesting to see how research has shown that this way of sleep is effective. I...
  • Commented on Why Cats Rule
    This was a very interesting article! It is interesting to see how a variety of different animals can be trained and how well they can learn to understand how to do things that humans do. I never knew fish were...
  • Commented on Homosexuality: Nature vs. Nurture
    Very interesting topic! I think this is a highly debated topic still in the world today. As for nature vs. nurture I think for homosexuality it is mostly nature. People always talk about how they cannot help how they are...
  • Commented on Lose 2 pounds per day gaurunteed!
    This is a very interesting topic and think that diets like the ones in the article are unhealthy and make our bodies more unstable then in the first place. This diet not being FDA approved, only consuming 500 calories a...
  • Commented on Sugar, Spice and Everything....Not Nice..?
    This is very interesting! I never knew there were people in the world that cannot eat sweet and salty foods because they are "supertasters" and their taste buds are too sensitive. This would be a horrible thing to have especially...
  • Commented on A Teenager's...Accidental...Secret Weapon
    This is a very interesting topic. I was not aware that this sound/frequency was around since 2005. I have heard of this topic before and have personal experiences with classmates using this sound as their ringtone and the older teachers...
  • Posted Adrenaline Miracle to Sections 24 and 25 SP12 PSY 1001
    Have you ever wondered what it would be like to not feel pain? Aron Ralston in Aspen, Colorado did exactly this in 2003 in his inspirational story of survival in the mountains. In Chapter 3 it talks about adrenal glands...
  • Posted Short-Term Memory Millionaire to Sections 24 and 25 SP12 PSY 1001
    Chapter 7 goes into depth about the facts and ways behind the memory within the minds of people. There are three main systems behind the memory in our brains: sensory memory, short-term memory, and long-term memory. In the film Rain...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from hans4376

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page