kaise251

• Commented on Animal Talk (Speechless)
    I was thinking the same thing as the comment above with the high pitched whistles to teach dogs. I also believe that some animals like whales communicate with low frequency sounds that we cant hear either....
  • Commented on Alzheimer's, A Growing Problem
    I found this article very interesting. I had no idea that alzheimers could only be diagnosed through an autopsy.Does this mean that people diagnosed with it during their lifetime are only spectated to have the disease? And I also wonder...
  • Commented on Dad is Part of the Equation for Success
    I agree with this blog. Fathers do influence the way we learn things growing up. Coming from a family where my parents are divorced, I also saw things that are not so desirable in the upbringing of children. I took...
  • Commented on The Death of Reason = The Human Heart
    I can see how it's hard for people to change their mind when they think they are right even if the evidence contradicts their views. I think that's the whole basis of how religion works, faith. When people believe in...
  • Commented on Effects of divorce on children
    I also find this topic very interesting because my parents divorced when I was 10. I think sometimes divorce is better for the families because when children see their parents always fighting and unhappy, it has a negative effect on...
  • Commented on Blame Your Brain, Not Your Stomach
    As a nutrition major, I know all too well about how serious these eating disorders can be. It's obvious how media puts pressure on being thin. I think more needs to be done to spread awareness about eating disorders because...
  • Commented on The Key to Weight Loss? Eating Snacks
    I find this article on weight loss quite legitimate. It makes perfect sense how this would work with the multiple snacks. However I find it much easier to maintain a healthy weight by eating 6 smaller meals a day rather...
  • Posted Concept Neurons : Does everyone have them? to Sections 24 and 25 SP12 PSY 1001
    As we look at every person or object, specific neurons in our brain fire for each separate memory we store. It's hard to believe that billions of different neurons fire for each individual memory, but a professor at California Institute...
  • Posted OCD: The Biological Truth to Sections 24 and 25 SP12 PSY 1001
    Many studies over the years have shown that anxiety disorders are genetically influenced. The most studied of these possibly genetically inherited disorders is obsessive-compulsive disorder, or more commonly known as OCD. These studies have shown that people with OCD are...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from kaise251

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page