kurtz139

• Posted Leadership Definition December 4th to My Leadership Blog
    A leader is a role model and a positive influence. A leader is in no way a follower although leaders have followers. People look up to leaders for their strength, guidance, trust and compassion. A leader is someone whose core...
  • Posted Leadership Definition (November 29) to My Leadership Blog
    A leader is a role model and a positive influence. A leader is in no way a follower although leaders do have followers. People look up to leaders for their strength, guidance, trust and compassion. A leader is someone whose...
  • Posted Leadership Definition November 20 to My Leadership Blog
    Leadership is acting individually and stepping up in every day situations. A leader is a role model, a positive influence and they are authentic. A leader is in no way a follower although leaders have followers. People look up to...
  • Posted Leadership Definition (November 13) to My Leadership Blog
  • Posted Leadership Definition (November 7) to My Leadership Blog
  • Posted Leadership Definition (October 29) to My Leadership Blog
  • Posted Leadership Definition October 24 to My Leadership Blog
  • Posted Blog post October 19 to My Leadership Blog
  • Posted Leadership Definition (October 9) to My Leadership Blog
  • Posted Leadership Definition (October 4) to My Leadership Blog
    Leadership is acting individually and stepping up in every day situations. A leader is a role model, a positive influence and an inspiration. A person whose core values motivate them everyday. Having leadership means having distinct, exceptional beliefs that result...
  • Posted Leadership Definition (September 25) to My Leadership Blog
    Leadership means not following the norms of society. A person who acts individually and is a good example by stepping up in every day situations is a leader. A role model, a good influence, an inspiration...a leader. This week- Leadership...
  • Posted Initial Definition of Leadership to My Leadership Blog
    Leadership means not following the norms of society. A person who acts individually and is a good example by stepping up in every day situations is a leader. A role model, a good influence, an inspiration...a leader....
  • Commented on Zombies Really Do Come Out at Night
    That is so interesting that the brain somewhat stops when dreaming. The brain is truly intriguing and so complex! I agree with zhao0338 when he says that he sleeps better when he's dreaming! So true. Great article!...
  • Commented on I'm not blind, I can see with my ears!
    I have seen a story like this before. It is so true that we take vision and hearing for granted. I can't imagine being with out those senses. It is truly amazing that they are able to function like that...
  • Commented on Animals Are the Way to Your Heart...or Wallet
    I agree with you. You can simply say the "sad god commercial with sarah mclachlan singing" and everyone knows what you are talking about. This commercial is seen everywhere, and I am pretty sure it has been airing for quite...
  • Commented on The Key to Weight Loss? Eating Snacks
    I completely agree with this article! This specific diet plan seems to be the best idea to me. I totally oppose all those huge diet plans and starving yourself. Most of the outrageous meal plans you can order often times...
  • Commented on Beauty in the eye of the Beholder
    I loved your post! Beauty truly does vary based on the person and the culture! I found it so interesting to read about what beauty is in different cultues, I love that. But its sad to see that beauty for...
  • Commented on Can True Love Conquer All?
    Your post was interesting to read! This is something that will most like stick with me as well in 5 years or so. Crazy to believe that soon enough we will be getting married and growing up. I agree that...
  • Commented on Beauty Throughout the Ages
    I agree, the society completely disregards this topic most often. I feel that one of the biggest influences that cause anorexia and bulimia is definitely the media. Models, actresses, celebrities are surrounding us, giving this idea of perfection. We see...
  • Commented on Life is Short, Stay Awake for it
    I totally agree! I cherish sleep now more than ever. When we were younger we enjoyed staying up all night, hated nap time. Now I look forward to a chance that I get during the day to take a nap!...
  • Commented on Stop telling me to be thin!
    I think this is a great topic to post about. I have always thought that the media has such an impact of everyone. It is surrounding us, definitely promoting eating disorders. We are forced to look at billboards, commercials, tv...
  • Posted Illusions, Ovulation & Pupils, Oh My! to Sections 24 and 25 SP12 PSY 1001
    Senstation and Perception is something that really caught my eye. Optical Illusions have always been something that blew my mind and it was nice to be able to learn about why. Sensation and perception are the underlying processes operating in...
  • Commented on Needles in your back?
    I think it is shocking how the process of acupuncture, which looks so simple, can cure many different injuries! When I have seen pictures and seen it done it looks so easy, simply sticking a needle in and everything is...
  • Commented on Bike Helmets, should they be mandatory?
    I also agree with most comments above. I think that it should be the persons decision whether or not to wear a helmet, when they are of age to make responsible, mature decisions. Therefore, I would say children should be...
  • Commented on The Smart Dog, Jesse
    I love the video you posted! It is such a good example of what is possible for dogs to achieve. The clicker works pretty good. I have two dogs at home and we use a clicker as well. Whenever they...
  • Commented on Taking Action: What I learned from PSY 1001
    I agree, this is a great concept to remember 5 years from now, 10 years from now, or even for the rest of your life. It is a very important concept to always remember. It is so shocking and sad...
  • Commented on Advertising. Is It Really That Simple?
    After being in Psychology I've learned that psychology is more involved in our daily lives than I had originally thought. It is used for everything and plays such a huge part in advertising and selling products. The Apple advertisement is...
  • Commented on Divorce is a GOOD thing
    I agree! You explained it much better and it is true that it was basically a last resort and they might have tried everything they could to make things better and their final option was divorce, which in the end...
  • Commented on Blame Your Brain, Not Your Stomach
    This is a great article. Your question at the end is very interesting. When you look at pictures from back in the day you don't see stick thin models. Most pictures of Marilyn Monroe are not of her super skinny....
  • Commented on Divorce is a GOOD thing
    Even if there isn't a lot of fighting I still believe that divorce is most likely the best solution. If things aren't smoothly running like a real family should be ran than it is just a negative environment to grow...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from kurtz139

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page