leex5566

• Commented on Be aware of your surroundings
    I agree with your statement that us, humans have been putting ourselves above animals since the world began and your explanation about how animals may be more "conscious" than we are (comparing our complete different ways of life). The lucid...
  • Commented on Blind, Yet Able to See?
    This blog post was very interesting! I too sometimes question whether the blind can see or are they just comfortable with their surroundings enough that they can sense things. I have a friend who is blind and everything we go...
  • Commented on Dreams
    Something I enjoyed about your post was you stated all the different theories because regardless of which one you or I believe in, someone else might not agree or disagree. And yeah, dreams are crazy and I can never translate...
  • Commented on What are the Advertising Doing to Viewers?
    First off, I would to say Great Post! and skarr067 brought up a very good point that I had not thought about...the difference of the effectiveness if it was a man or woman. Me, personally I am influenced by the...
  • Commented on Want to Help End the Recession?
    Great job on the post tying the ad together but I agree with pazur004, the ad itself was very slow and I lost interest about half way through although it was trying to appeal to pathos such as "we almost...
  • Commented on How Much Exercise is Too Much Exercise?
    This blog was really interesting! All the times I've gone to the gym, on a run etc., I've never thought about if I am over doing it for my body. You bring up many good points and I think many...
  • Commented on Is Crime Really in the Genes?
    While reading this article for section, I could not help but be disgusted in the way the father taught his children to live, steal etc... and I 100% agree with you that "bad" genes do not exist and that the...
  • Commented on Homosexuality and the Nature/Nurture Debate
    This blog was really interesting, I have never thought of connecting homosexuality to society in the way you did. One thing I would have to disagree with (as the previous comments have do so) is forcing people to take medication...
  • Posted BBC: The Secret You- What makes you "you" and can animals recognize themselves in the mirror? to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    Have you ever wondered at what age does one gain a sense of self awareness? BBC Horizon's video "The Secret You" was a very interesting and fascinating video. I found the section where they talked about humans becoming self aware...
  • Posted Sexual lyrics key to the human race survival? to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    In Ch1, I found the section about scientific thinking principles very interesting, especially the principle #2: Correlation isn't Causation and the example that really struck me was the research on teenagers who listen to sexual lyrics have more sexual intercourse...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from leex5566