rozm0025

• Commented on KISS
    This is an awesome post, especially with the penguin picture! The KISS that your mom taught you is absolutely hilarious, but at the same time, very useful. It is true that sometimes the simpler explanation for things is a lot...
  • Commented on Love: It's not just for young whippersnappers
    I have to agree with your last sentence! I think it is extremely important to find someone you can laugh with until your old and gray. But as I was reading your post, I could not believe the statistics. That...
  • Commented on Tetris; It's More Than Just A Game
    I wonder what the deeper meaning is to playing tetris that may help with PTSD symptoms? I think that is extremely interesting. Maybe it is because it keeps the mind actively involved and thinking so no flashbacks are in the...
  • Commented on The Lemonade Diet: Aiding Anorexia?
    This is very interesting and I have never heard of it before. It is unfortunate that people fall into this scam and even worse that it something so serious as a person's health. I have dealt with anorexia in a...
  • Commented on In 5 Years
    I have to agree with you Sarah. It is not so much that I believe that other people will answer the question for me and that I depend on them for responsibility, it is more that I am usually not...
  • Commented on Big Five Personality Traits: A Big Part of Our Lives
    I definitely agree with you when you say that the Big Five Personality Traits are something that will be useful in the future. Whether it is with relationships or even in a job setting being able to get along with...
  • Commented on Starting to Get Sleepy
    I have to agree with you that this class has definitely highlighted the importance of sleep in my life. I remember when we did a sleep survey in our discussion sections around the time we had learned the material on...
  • Commented on What would you do?
    This whole idea is very interesting to me. I am the type of person that would usually help anyone in need. Not only when people are in an emergency, but also just with normal, everyday tasks. When I was younger,...
  • Commented on "When will I ever need this?"
    I think this information regarding CHD is very important to us to remember 5 years from now. Anything regarding our health should be taken very seriously and should be remembered. We live in a society that isn't the healthiest, with...
  • Commented on Useful Future Parent Tips that will Impact your entire Child's Life
    I have to agree with you when you say that Baumrind's three major parenting styles are one of the major things that you will remember five years down the road. I blogged about how I will remember relationship studies as...
  • Posted What's Love Got To Do With It? to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    "What's love got to do with it? " sang by Tina Turner in 1984 was one of the top songs of the year and is actually the question that many ask today when it comes to relationships. Robert Sternberg,...
  • Posted The True Love Story to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    When the Twilight series came out a few years ago, the love story of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan became famous. The series was broken into four books along with the movies, which entailed the different views of their relation...
  • Commented on Fact or Fiction? The Midlife Crisis
    Great post!!! I agree with every one who has commented on this blog as well! I think that the "mid-life crisis" ultimately depends on the person and point they are at in their life. Everyone goes through things that are...
  • Commented on How does Divorce Affect Children?
    I think this topic is a very common topic as well. Unfortunately, many kids experience this event at some point in their life because of this new generation. If you think back to when our grandparents were dating, there were...
  • Commented on How Do Our Parents "Shape" Us?
    I completely agree with you on your blog. I have heard of these three types of parenting styles and I can see which ones my parents fall into in comparison to my friend's parents. My parents were split down the...
  • Commented on Just how much do divorces impact our children?
    Unfortunately, I have had gone through the divorce of my own parents. I was in 6th grade just starting middle school and many of those side effects did seem to take over me. I felt that a lot of the...
  • Commented on Forgetting Loved Ones
    My grandma has Alzheimer's disease and it is pretty sad to see her in this state. She isn't in the bad state right now where she can't remember people, yet her memory is definitely fading and behaviorally she is not...
  • Commented on Multilingualism
    I never knew that a person who can speak multiple languages is a polyglot. I think it is truly amazing that people can do that. I do believe that once you learn two or more that the rest are easier...
  • Commented on Animal Language
    I would have to agree with everyone that has commented on this post so far. It is truly amazing how animals have a way with communicating with one another (especially the same types of animals), but also with humans as...
  • Commented on "Elvis" in animals------Whale!
    It is interesting that you referenced Elvis in this context! Very unique idea. I never knew that whales mated through the sounds of echolocation. I guess when you think about the songs that Elvis produced, every woman in the country...
  • Posted Advertising at its finest to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    In this clip of advertisement the well-known rap artist, Dr. Dre, is advertising his Beats headphones in their new color collection. There are many things I think about when seeing this advertisement. It grabs the attention of the audience by...
  • Commented on Unregulated and Uncontrolled: Our Addiction to Sugar
    I found this post to be very interesting, as well as the comments that followed. The most interesting idea I got out of the blog and video was that our diets heavily revolve around sugar. One of the only ways...
  • Commented on Chapter 1 - "This potato has a face!"
    I have to agree with you when you say pareidolia is an interesting component of chapter one! I have experienced it when looking at the sky on a cloudy day and seeing the shape of a bunny or a ship...
  • Posted Shrimp Pasta, No thank you! to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    Have you ever eaten a delectable shrimp pasta and hours after thrown it up? And the next time you see or eat that yummy shrimp pasta it makes you want to vomit? That unfortunate situation right there is simply...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from rozm0025