yanxx247

• Posted Why he don't want to shake hand with me??? to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    A year ago, I met someone in China, he is a 20 year-old male. We met each other in a informal party. As the Chinese habits, we get used to shaking hands with someone who can make friend with us....
  • Commented on The Bystander Effect: Why Do We Stand By?
    This is really a bad thing about the bystander effect. I am totally agree with the opinion said in the blog about the reasons for by the effect is happen. About the effect, the bystander should go and help or...
  • Commented on What would you do?
    I am really not sure what will i do about the bystander thing. In China, there is really normal for some old people falling down and waiting for someone to help them. When others help them, they will shout and...
  • Commented on What is True Beauty?
    This is really a controversial topic, everyone will have different sense about beautiful. Someone think slim will beautiful, someone think have a beautiful face is beautiful, still have someone think the kind and generous is beautiful. I think we shouldn't...
  • Commented on "What is Beautiful is Good"
    I agree with what you said in the blog so much. In China, the observation is more often to be seen. More beautiful the person, she will have higher rate of getting the job or getting the chance. Also because...
  • Commented on " I would be happy if I were skinny"
    After reading this blog, I feel so true about what it said. In China, there are so many girls want to lose weight, they don't eat, they even want to do the operation to lose their weight with no reason....
  • Posted Why I can't remember what I learned last semester!!??? to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    Do you have the same feeling about the memory loss of the things we learned in the past? When we study the history, Mathematics, literature and some other subjects which will drive us mad, do you have the feeling which...
  • Commented on The Addiction Solution
    The blog talked about a really important social issue. In China, many drug addiction people sell the house, split the family, abandon their children just for buying the drug. They don't mean to do this, but the addiction is really...
  • Commented on Adolescents are less guilty because of age?
    The blog really talk about a very controversial topic. Should the guilty be judged differently just because of the younger age? Actually, the teenager have the sense of what is right and what is wrong, and they have the ability...
  • Commented on Oh my gosh! Why I cannot make it out!
    I had the same feeling about calculus as well! I think the chaining angle thinking way is not only use on the problem solving, it actually will help us dealing with some relationship problems as well. Like we have fight...
  • Commented on How does Divorce Affect Children?
    I am just the person who experienced the divorced parents. When I was at primary school. At that time, it is really a hard time. The divorce between parents sometimes will make the children felt that they were abandon by...
  • Commented on Children Language Development
    I am totally agree about what you said in the blog. When I study English at the very young age, the english teacher always try to use many interesting things to attract our attention for the better understanding. Also when...
  • Commented on True life: Daddy Day Care
    This blog really makes me feel the strong similarity. My mom and dad get divorced since I was in primary. I spend most of my time with my dad, he take care of me everyday. He is an amazing dad,...
  • Posted "Elvis" in animals------Whale! to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    Everyone remember this great man right? Yeah, he is Elvis Presley! The superstar singer in the past. Everyone attracted by his songs and his voice. Why we like elvis, because we were affected by him through his songs. This...
  • Commented on Awake in your sleep?
    Sometimes, I can clear remember what I dreamed about when I wake up, but sometimes, I don't even think I had a dream during the sleeping. However, the dream is a kind of brain activity. Although sometimes, some lucid make...
  • Commented on Disney's Incorrect Slogan
    Dream is really a miracle thing, when we slept, we can't control our dream, we can't dream the things we want, also we can't don't dream the thing we don't want to dream. Also when we had some dreams, we...
  • Commented on Drinking and driving; how bad is it really?
    It is really danger to drive after drink. When we drink, our mind will be benumbed and this will affect our responsiveness. When our responsiveness been affected, it is dangerous to drive in that situation, because driving will face many...
  • Commented on Teaching your gold fish to roll over
    In the past, I always been told that the golden fish only have the memory for 3 seconds, so they always forget whether they have eaten or not. However, after reading this blog, I find out that the golden fish...
  • Commented on An Advertisement Likely to Work
    This advertisement just use the visual stimulus to make the customer been attracted by the advertisement. Sometimes, the words or many ways to show what are the advantages of the product is not as useful as the shocking picture and...
  • Commented on And You Think Your Dog Is Smart...
    Sometimes ,we think animal is stupid or they have the totally different brain as human. However, in some how, the brain formation and the structure of the brain between human and animals are very similar, the biggest difference might be...
  • Commented on Forecasting Happiness
    It is an really interesting topic. When we feel happy, most of the time, it is because we are controlled by our brain, it transfer our emotion which is happy to the facial appearance. This just explain the reason why...
  • Commented on Chapter 9 IQ test storm
    Most of the time, people related IQ with the level of smartness. They always think if the person is smart or always got A at school, it must be the reason of the high IQ. However, IQ is mostly shows...
  • Commented on Another fight between nature and nurture----obesity
    I think your point of view about the obesity is rely on the real life and also show out the main phenomenon of the society. Having a fat mommy or daddy is not the reason for the obesity of the...
  • Posted Why it is so hard to memory things!!!! How we remember things? to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    In chapter 7 in our textbook, it mainly talks about the Memory. When I read through the chapter, I am really interested in the section about " The Three Process Of Memory". When we memory some new things like...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from yanxx247