hurle131

• Posted Wednesday, June 12th to CIA: the Big Board!
  • Posted Psychology: 5 Years to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    The concepts that I believe I am most likely to remember from psychology are the six principals of scientific thinking. These include ruling out rival hypothesis, correlation vs causation, falsifiability, replicability, extraordinary claims, and Occam's razor. I feel this way...
  • Commented on Classical Conditioning In Everyday Life
    We actually tried that with my dog too but it just ended up pairing the bell with getting a treat. Its pretty funny actually she just ended up ringing the bell constantly too just to try and get treats as...
  • Posted Classical Conditioning In Everyday Life to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    Classical conditioning is a pretty basic principal in psychology. The best way to explain it is with the example from Ivan Pavlov expirament (shown in image above) using a metronome, meat powder, and dogs. Basically classical conditioning is comprised of...
  • Posted Pinocchio Response to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    In reading chapter eleven I thought one of the more interesting sections was the one dealing with the Pinocchio response, and polygraph testing. The Pinocchio response is defined as a perfect psysiological or behavioral indicator of lying. I was...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from hurle131