wang3176

• Posted Animal Language to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    As we know, we human has our own ways to communicate with each other, and the most important one is language. Human has lot of languages. People from different countries and different races might speak different languages. And those languages...
  • Commented on Another fight between nature and nurture----obesity
    I kind agree with your idea. Because I always believe that as you sustain, you will get rid of obesity. I had a classmate in my junior school who was born to be fat and she still live in an...
  • Commented on A Subject Hidden In Darkness
    Actually I think for somebody, nature is the cause for their sexuality while for some body, nurture is the real cause for their sexuality, but I guess for most of the homosexuals, both have effect. So I think some of...
    Actually I think some people's homosexuality are caused by nurture, some people's homosexuality are caused by natural, while most people's homosexuality are caused by natural and nurture. So maybe some homosexual men are helpless about their "different" sexuality. I know...
  • Posted chapter 15 to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    Chapter 15 is going to cover knowledge about psychological disorders. It contains 6 main points: Conception of Mental Illness, Anxiety Disorders, Mood Disorders and Suicide, Personality and Dissociative Disorders, the Enigma of Schizophrenia, and Childhood Disorders. I'm interested in...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from wang3176