zheng365

• Commented on Young Children
    aha~Interesting topic and your experiment just proved it.I think I gonna do a same experiment to my little cousin to see how it comes....
  • Commented on Worst question ever: "What is the meaning of life?"
    I think the meaning of life totally depend on how people spend their time in their lives.It is not necessary related to the religion but the way you live your life.To be really simply,I personally think that a meaning life...
  • Commented on Lies
    I agree with you.Lie detection is not 100% right and trusted.And you kind of remind me of the False Memory since you said "Since everything is based on perspective and memories are changed every time they are accessed what you...
  • Posted Whose memory is correct? Yours? Mine? to PSY 1001 section 06-07 Spring 2012
    False memory can happens to anyone.Sometimes when you recalling something that happened in the past,most people pretty sure their memory is right.However,does it hundred percent correct? I remember there is a time,that me and my cousin,we went out at...
  • Commented on That's gonna leave a mark...
    The first moment I saw the picture I did not really understand it until I noticed about the helmet.The man is severely injured all over his body except his head (because he wore the helmet~! Lol).Actually I think you can...
  • Commented on When you become you
    The topic is pretty Interesting~I start to wonder when did I first recognize myself and how.And wondering are there differences between people and people of recognizing themselves?I think I'm gonna find out more on this topic....
  • Commented on When We Can't Hear
    Turning the volume too loud when you are listening to music with your Ipod can be damaging.Especially when we are on the bus or any other noisy places,we tend to turn the volume more loudly as all those noises around...
  • Commented on Because your mother said so.
    Okay.I heard about that adage,too.And to be honestly,I've tried to drink 2000ml water per day during the winter break.and it turns to make me go to the restroom more often.So now I tend to only drink like 800ml water each...
  • Posted Chapter 11 Emotion and Motivation. to PSY 1001 section 06-07 Spring 2012
    Chapter 11 discusses about human emotion and motivation."what moves us?""What causes our feelings?""Our wants and needs"First of all,the textbook introduces us some theories of emotion such as discrete emotion theories,cognitive theories of emotion,James-Lange theory of emotion Cannon-Bard theory of emotion...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from zheng365

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page