carl4016

• Commented on Bigfoot, UFOS, Ghosts, and God?
    This is an interesting idea, but I don't know how I feel about a whole series devoted to big foot. There can't be that many grainy images of what might be big foot....
  • Commented on Sweet Dreams
    I think interpreting dreams can be one of the most interesting topics in psychology. I remember we talked about them in one of my classes in high school, one of the oldest dreams that occurs is somebody losing their teeth....
  • Commented on Tip-Of-The-Tongue Phenomenon
    I can definitely relate to the tip of the tongue phenomenon, sadly it seems to be something that happens to me multiple times a week and is quite frustrating. It is kind of worrisome to hear that it can be...
  • Commented on Liar Liar Pants on Fire
    I found these findings very troublesome. There have been so many cases where innocent people have been found guilty, luckily today with DNA testing these people can be exonerated and further more less people will hopefully get put in just...
  • Commented on Nourishment or Touch?
    I thought that was a very interesting experiment, with somewhat surprising results. But after seeing my recently born nephew I could see these experiment results show in real life situations....
  • Commented on Boredom Made Me a Lie Dector
    I think that it is very interesting to look at the different cues that are mentioned in the article. I feel like some of my friends that I have had for a long time have certain cues that I can...
  • Commented on Relationships, have you looked deeper into them??
    I definitely find this true. In high school and junior high our homerooms were coordinated by last name and also so were our lockers. When I think back on it now a lot of my friends had been near my...
  • Posted Blog 4 to PSY 1001 Section 02-03 Spring 2012
    When thinking ahead to 5 years from now and what concepts we have talked about in psychology and still be really relevant to me it is hard to choose just one. But the one that would be relate-able to everyday...
  • Posted People detecting lies to PSY 1001 Section 02-03 Spring 2012
    I think that many people often maybe even everyday can think of a time when they thought that they know when someone is lying to them. Although as shown by Ekman there is very little or no correlation between somebody's...
  • Posted Cannon Bard Theory of Emotion (Chapter 11) to PSY 1001 Section 02-03 Spring 2012
    This theory describes a correlation between emotions and bodily functions. And says that an emotion-provoking event leads to both an emotion and bodily reactions occurring at the exact same moment. So if the stimulus is seeing someone you have not...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from carl4016