Kylie Deere

• Commented on My Reaction to Attraction
    Great post! It's so true when thinking about why you're attracted to one person that your friends just absolutely are not attracted to!...
  • Commented on worst.weight.loss.plan.ever.
    That diet sounds awful! Most people who do such diets end up rebounding and gaining pounds back anyways!...
  • Commented on Luck of the Draw?
    Great post! I am the middle child and probably considered the rebellious one. My older brother is definitely the peace maker. He's way more relaxed and laid back than I am. And my younger sister is also very chill, but...
  • Commented on The "Overdramatic" Bias
    This happens to me still now..I will be really excited about a new pair of jeans I bought, wear them twice and then buy a new pair and forget about the other ones! Great examples!...
  • Commented on No More Chinese Food for Her!
    Interesting post! A few weeks ago I actually threw up from too many shots of Rumple Minze(a hard alcohol that tastes like listerine). A few days later I was applying my mint lipgloss and almost threw up again. It's funny...
  • Commented on The effect of Barbie on young girls
    I actually transferred here to the U from FIDM in Orange County, CA. Its unbelievable how many girls out there think they have to look like "barbie". It's interesting in different areas of the country how body image is! Great...
  • Commented on Does your significant other look like he/she could be your sibling?!
    I find this very accurate. I tend to go for guys who are physically similar to my own brother(kind of "beefy" with overly muscular arms and blue eyes). It seems weird, but I think when you look for a mate,...
  • Posted Personality and Looks to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    Think about the last time you were out, and saw someone you thought was absolutely stunning, handsome, gorgeous..whatever you like to call it. A "ten". In my case, lets say it's a guy. I finally get the courage to talk...
  • Commented on A Loss of Memory
    Great post! I can understand where you're coming from how Alzheimer's can be sad.. My stepdad's grandma had Alzheimer's. She used to always say my mom was so pretty and my stepdad, Wade, should date her..even though he was already...
  • Posted Why Buy? to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    Can you ever think of a time you ran out and bought something because it was on an ad? Or a particular commercial made a product always stick out in your mind? One of my favorite commercials is actually from...
  • Posted What Scares You? to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    Have you ever thought about what scares you? I can think of a few things that make me a little nervous..spiders, for example. However, I see a spider and I just step on it. Easy. Some people cannot just "step...
  • Favorited Can Money Buy Happiness? on Section 24 PSY 1001pub
  • Posted peer pressure. to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Think back to high school for a moment. Was there ever a time you can remember that your parents/caregiver said you couldn't hang out with someone because they were a bad influence? Well, your parents may have knew more than...
  • Posted I remember nothing... to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Have you ever remembered something that never actually happened? This is actually quite more possible of happening than you might think. One of the more interesting topics in discussion we had was of people having false memories. When somebody tells...
  • Commented on What is Consciousness?
    I find it interesting in "Sizing Up Consciousness by Its Bits" that Dr. Tononi says you could almost measure consciousness the way a cell phone call would be measured. This idea kind of puts consciousness into perspective. Like stated in...
  • Posted Remember the Amygdala to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Many of my memories that I seem to remember the most detail about have something to do with my getting into some sort of trouble. The details all seem so vivid to me, even years later, and that all has...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Kylie Deere