and01728

• Commented on Cookie Diet
    What a weird diet!! I love cookies, a lot, but I definitely do not think this diet would be for me. Why not?? Because I LOVE breakfast! Being told I can't eat breakfast would be HORRIBLE! As much as I...
  • Commented on What were you like as a baby?
    Funny post, and cute pic! Also interesting, because my brother, sister and I were so similar as babies but are so different now! So naturally, genetics play a key role, but environment shapes us as we grow older. For example,...
  • Commented on An Office Romance
    I love The Office! Great post about proximity, reciprocity, and similarity. The clip was a really nice touch to the post, too! Personally, I don't believe that all three of these are necessary for a relationship to be successful, but...
  • Commented on Personality and Looks
    Great topic choice! So true.. personality can seriously ruin a person's looks!! Also, your video was funny. Don't you wish we had personality radar as well as looks radar?? That would be so helpful!...
  • Commented on Why Do We Marry?
    Great topic! I recently read an article on Yahoo! about an arranged marriage for a girl who was only 1 year old and the boy was only 3 years old. Today, the girl is 18 and the boy is 21,...
  • Commented on Bad weight loss plans
    Really glad you chose this topic to write about- eating disorders are scary and definitely very relevant in today's society! Especially because of the media, people are getting the wrong ideas in their minds about what is healthy and what...
  • Commented on Smokin' the Mary Jane
    Nice article! I agree with you- that people should not let a disability or obstacle stand in their way of living life to the fullest, why should they?! This topic is tough though, because addiction is unfortunately so easy to...
  • Commented on Long Lasting Sleep
    I also really liked learning about the stages of sleep. I always wonder whether or not I experienced REM sleep when I wake up and do not remember my dreams. But after reading about REM sleep in the book, I...
  • Commented on Is Your Personality Affected By Your Birth Order?
    I really like this article. I think it is super interesting, because I believe that birth order may affect some families, but not all. My family, for example, is the complete opposite. While my older sister is more of the...
  • Posted We all love sleep, but... to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    Imagine having the opportunity to be in a race to New Mexico from Las Vegas, the prize being 2 million dollars hidden in a locker at a train station. Now factor in being narcoleptic, and what a problem that...
  • Posted Dangerous and Exciting to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    What really caught my eye in Chapter 3 was the section about Adrenaline and the adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are found right above the kidneys, and release adrenaline into the body during what one may consider dangerous or exciting....
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from and01728