dahab002

• Commented on Control Your Dreams & Live Your Fantasies!
    I really like the picture you have put up as well the concepts you are talking about. Isn’t that funny, that people thought Cocacola was a drug for headach; anyways for sure it is the best drink. Good article!!...
  • Commented on Sexuality: Nature vs. Nurture
    I don’t understand why in the first place, people are doing research on homosexuality. Does it matter? Why people are trying to understand anything that is different than what we consider normal. I understand studying psychopath since they are a...
  • Commented on Smokin' the Mary Jane
    I definitely agree with people that say that awareness is the best way to tackle the problem. Also, I am one of the people that strongly believe that is not only sufficient to educate people and help them out. Give...
  • Commented on Smokin' the Mary Jane
  • Commented on Why Do We Marry?
    I personally think marriage is what you make of it. Everyone sees it differently and everyone has his or her values and beliefs. There is no right and wrong, and every one should be free to decide if they want...
  • Commented on Luck of the Draw?
    I am the youngest of four brothers, so even if I cannot speak for everyone I can speak for myself and how I fit in this description. I think even if I am the youngest, I am more like you:...
  • Posted The truth about IQ to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    I think the concept that I would remember in five years, is the concept of IQ; I thought chapter 9 was the most interesting read in the whole book. In this chapter, the author was able to convince me...
  • Commented on Altruism: Are Your Relative's Lives More Important Than Yours?
    I liked your post and how you illustrated your ideas. However, I believe that people may risk their life like the squirrel did to save others’ life. I agree that majority will not attract the attention of the bear to...
  • Commented on IQ is it Nature or Nurture?
    In my opinion IQ is a mix of nature and nurture, and so far the book has not contradicted that. I think the most important, is not the IQ scores of people but what they are using it for. I...
  • Commented on Bad weight loss plans
    It is very sad to see people, dealing with this type of situation. I really do believe people that those people suffer with anorexia and bulimia are not people that are dieting but people that are suffering of real mental...
  • Posted No one has the right to play GOD!! to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    Today, there is a lot of research going on in the field of genetics. Researchers are desperately trying to find, genes that are reponsible of every actions of a human being. Some researchs claim that they have already found a...
  • Commented on Lie Detectors Lie Too Much
    I enjoyed reading your blog, and I cannot agree more with what you said about lie detectors, except that lie detectors are not only a waste of time but a huge waste of money. I would have personally preferred having...
  • Commented on All about is Facial Expression
    I enjoyed the read; however, I don’t believe that we will ever be able to read people’s faces. I really believe that some people are good actors, which make them hard to read especially knowing that they can use their...
  • Commented on Problems in Business
    I totally agree with your article. However, I do not think that this is limited to business majors. I think that in every major, or every career I should say, people are pressed to make quick decisions that are definitely...
  • Commented on Parenting: Which one will you be?
    Luckily, I had a chance to have authoritarian parents. Since I was the youngest of four brothers, I was fortunate that my parent’s style switched from authoritative to authoritarian. I also think that helped me shape be a more balanced...
  • Commented on 50 First Dates Though?
    I never got the chance to watch this movie, but it sounds to be a good one especially that I like both actors. I think you did a good job with the article, and you explained your concept in concise...
  • Commented on Would you fall in love with the same person after erasing all your memories?
    I have never seen this movie, but I will definitely go watch it after reading your article. I think you did overall a good job linking this article with the concepts learned from the textbook, however, I think you could...
  • Posted How many languages can you identify in this cartoon? to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    Well, if you identified the six foreign languages without looking them up, that is great. However, if you speak all those languages fluently, a similar number of languages or more then you are a polyglot. Therefore a polyglot is...
  • Commented on How Lion Taming Works
    This picture is impressive!! I think I will run for my life if a lion was facing me and roaring like in the picture. I believe you did a good job with the article; very interesting. I liked how you...
  • Commented on Dog Tricks!!!
    This article caught my eye because I love dogs and I enjoy teaching them tricks. The little dog is amazing; I need someone like him to take care of me when I am sick. I wish you emphasized the difference...
  • Commented on When do you think you first became aware of yourself?
    I love watching documentaries about monkeys, so I would be bias if I say I prefer the first Video. However, I have to admit video 2 is very interesting. The funny thing about the attention test, Is that I always...
  • Commented on Impossible Structures and their Vanishing Points
    This painting is interesting; however, the 3D reproduction left me speechless. I agree that art and architecture are two amazing domains, but it is the structural engineer who will decide if this feasible. Would it be cool to own a...
  • Commented on Smelling the Beans in Brazil
    I enjoyed reading your article. I was surprised to learn that the Bear has the best abilities to detect smell; I was also surprised to learn about that sound that can only be detected by people between 17 years and...
  • Commented on Option 1 or Option 2? Your Brain Already Made the Decision for You
    The question you are presenting did not surface the first time in psychology and is not a recent idea. Even before the discovery of fmri, philosophes like Descartes were asking the same question; are we in control of what we...
  • Posted Will OCD contribute to your success as a doctor? to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    Chapter 15 discusses physiological disorders, and the one that caught my attention is obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). OCD is a condition marked by immersing in obsessions or/and compulsions repeatedly for at least an hour a day. Most of the people...
  • Commented on Stress, Coping, and Health
    Funny Cartoon!! However, I tend to disagree with the stress causing a weak immune system. I do believe being stressed may have negative affects, but I think nowadays doctors abuse the term, and try to use stress as an explanation...
  • Commented on Are You Smarter Than Your Sibling?
    Good Job!! However, I tend to disagree. I think it depends on how intelligence is defined. Also, parents usually tend to put more efforts on the oldest kid and way less on the youngest, which would explain the better grades....
  • Commented on Does High SAT = High Intelligence?
    Nice work!! I always thought that there are different types of intelligence, which would explain why people have different talents. Also, was the answer 5?...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from dahab002