levin395

• Posted What I Will Remember From PSY to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    Psychology has proved to be a very interesting subject and class. I am very glad to have taken it. All the reading and quizzes proved to be very strenuous at times but it was a very fun class. The things...
  • Posted The Implicit Associations Test to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    I chose to do the Implicit Associations Test because it seemed very interesting to learn about what I am "bias" towards at times as well as how I think implicitly and to better understand my implicit cognition. I chose to...
  • Commented on Cookie Diet
    The diet itself sounds good at first sight but it is something i would personally never try. Only eating one meal a day just sounds like a horrible time. I would much rather eat healthier and smaller meals throughout the...
  • Commented on worst.weight.loss.plan.ever.
    Great post. The link provided was a great resource and i thought you did a good job illustrating the Dukan diet. Definitely a diet i would never participate in....
  • Commented on Being Strict isn't Always the Trick
    I really liked this post because you were able to incorporate the information you learned into your own life and how you were raised. I agree with your statement that you sometimes have to make mistakes in order to learn...
  • Commented on Lie Detectors Lie Too Much
    Great post. Very good background information regarding the topic but I feel it could have used a picture or video or something. The content was very good though....
  • Commented on So who is this Father Figure?
    great and interesting post. You provided alot of facts in a short amount of time and anytime someone does that I am immediately a fan. You provided a lot of great visual aids that caught my attention right away and...
  • Commented on Tiny Human, Big Brain.
    Very great way of relating the stuff we have learned to personal life and showing the different levels of development. You did a great job explaining each level that your cousin was in and providing information proving it....
  • Commented on Really, is it that easy to stroll down memory lane?
    I am another guilty member.. I definitely am at fault for the "sins" talked about in the article. You provided information that was very fun to learn. good job...
  • Commented on Who Are You?
    Great post and you provided alot of great information behind the topic. I have to say that the picture was very interesting! I wish someone could analyze my handwriting like that and see how accurate it is!...
  • Commented on Hello Clarice...
    Very interesting topic. I would have to agree with the previous comment about not being so sure about hugging him. But I did think it was interesting that you took teh approach you did in thinking about how he came...
  • Commented on Baby 'Little Albert' Experiment - How Unethical!
    Great picture. It really was a good picture to go alone with the topic of your post. Researchers need to be more careful with their techniques in experimentation. Sad that this happened to a child....
  • Commented on If Only I Could Remember How to Remember
    Good blog. Provided alot of great information and facts. You did a good job giving examples in the beginning of the positives of memory and also the negative aspects dealing with memories we wish to forget....
  • Commented on When do we first "get familiar" with ourselves?!
    Great video and picture. Provided a visual stimulation and made it fun to read. I really liked the topic as well how you included your own life examples of where self-recognition has occurred....
  • Commented on Man on the Moon
    This topic was very interesting to me. I definitely have had episodes like this in my like. So many times I see things and form them into something else. You provided alot of good info and examples which proved to...
  • Commented on Our We Eating Our Way to Cancer?
    Very good post. I had no idea the huge increases in cancer cases that have happened. Let alone how much meat we actually eat. You provided a lot of great information and facts to support it. I definitely will be...
  • Commented on Animal language
    I really liked this blog. You provided very great information that was fun to read and learn about. There are so many different types of communication and language in not only human contact, but animal contact as well. You did...
  • Commented on The Chinese Effect and the Importance of Being Multilingual
    Very good blog. The points you made were very interesting a agree with all of them. My family is originally from Panama so they are always speaking spanish. Although I never completely learned spanish, simply by listening and being around...
  • Posted A Loss of Memory to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    Alzheimer's is a disorder that affects so many people across the United States and the world. I have personal experience with this dealing with my grandpa. He has it mildly but it is very noticeable. At times, I get a...
  • Commented on Impossible Figures!
    Very good blog post. I loved all of the illustrations and the pictures you provided. They really had my brain going crazy trying to see it how it is but I guess that is why they call them impossible figures....
  • Commented on Smelling the Beans in Brazil
    Great blog post and lots of great information. I liked the piece about the teen buzz. Me and my friends would always play that sound during class and it would bug the heck out the other students but the teacher...
  • Commented on Cetacea Skills
    This was a very good blog post. I always was curious as to how people could train these animals to do this amazing, gravity defying tricks. But after learning about the different learning techniques in PSY 1001 and through this...
  • Commented on Dog Tricks!!!
    I really liked this because it seemed short so of course that caught my attention to read it right away. But all joking aside, you were able to get a lot of information and explain the process of teaching a...
  • Commented on E*Trade, E Stands for Emotion
    I loved how in depth you went into analyzing the E*trade commercials and the emotions they try to convey to their target consumers. I never really thought of their commercials as trying to manipulate emotions but the way you explained...
  • Commented on Where the Conscious Resides
    I really liked the background info/research you used. You also asked alot of great questions that I would be very interested to hear the answer for....
  • Commented on Are YOU an Olympic Athlete?
    I really liked the spin you took off of the nature vs. nurture controversy. I love sports and you using sports in that argument was very interesting for me. I also grew up learning that hard work beats talent as...
  • Commented on Luckily, Mom Isn't Always Right...
    I really like the personal information you used at the beginning. The articles you mentioned were very interesting as well. I had always heard that eating before bed was a bad thing. But the way you explained that eating some...
  • Posted Deprivation of Langauge to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    Imagine your beginning years of your life. Some of the most vivid memories include your parents and their love and nurturing qualities. Now imagine growing up with out this. Not only that, but not being able to speak, language deprivation....
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from levin395