mause011

• Commented on Popular Culture on: Love and Marriage
    I don't think that movies are trying to portray that this is a normal thing to happen. I think they are more so trying to say that this does happen and not all relationships are perfect. I do not in...
  • Commented on How is intelligence portrayed in the media?
    I agree that women are now taking on a greater role in tv shows, movies, etc. than they have in the past. Whether or not they will completely surpass men is very debatable. In my opinion, the American male will...
  • Commented on Peers vs Parents
    I would definitely agree with the peers over parents argument. However, I do believe that our parents laid the foundation of our values and influences and what is right and wrong. I would say that my peers made me the...
  • Posted Sense of Smell to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    Many studies are conducted testing whether different people and animals have a better sense of smell than others. Its been found that dogs and bunnies have a much greater sense of smell than humans. Pregnant mothers as well as...
  • Commented on Two Twins Different Families
    I find this very surprising. It is hard for me to believe for some reason that they would still have the same personality traits. I think that the atmosphere that you are raised in has a direct impact on on...
  • Commented on Grand Theft Childhood?
    I agree that violent video games do not cause an increase in violence and crime. I think it is kind of ridiculous to put a higher tax on violent video games. I would say that it is the parents responsibility...
  • Commented on Baseball Superstion: real or fiction?
    I have noticed the same thing with golfers. Almost all golfers have a practice swing routine that they do before they hit every single ball. I would agree that this superstition is a is extremely common with the majority of...
  • Posted Learning (Ch. 6) to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    Chapter 6 focuses on learning- the change in an organism's behavior or though as a result of experience. It breaks it down into 4 groups: Classical conditioning, operant conditioning, cognitive models of learning, and biological influences on learning. Classical conditioning...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from mause011

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page