gouda004

• Commented on Final Blog!
    Stories are really good for remembering different things. This may sound funny but I relate each thing I need to remember to something else that makes sense to me only. It helps me not forget things because I remember them...
  • Commented on A Scientific Experiment
    I totally agree with how our views have changed and we approach accuracy in a different way. The things we see in the media should be approached carefully as well because they tend to leave out major parts of studies...
  • Commented on People and Personalities!
    When they asked the question who do you think people find more attractive unique looking people or usual (normal) looking people I for sure thought it would be the unique one. I was wrong its funny how people find girls...
  • Commented on Drugs are Bad
    First of all I think that video is really cool. I would want to watch that movie. Drugs are very harmful and you are right on about the fact that they need to take more and more over time just...
  • Commented on Social Psychology NO REGRETZ
    We all conform in different ways without even realizing at times. It is very interesting how social psychology works. I agree with you, changing isn't necessarily a bad thing as long as we are careful about the ways we change....
  • Commented on Final Blog: Babies
    I think babies are very cute and the how quickly they grow up is crazy. They start to learn so fast and all the examples you used come to show this. They mature more and more day by day. I...
  • Commented on Do you agree with Freud Sigmund?
    I agree with vishn010 Freud was too obsessed with sexual ideas and how they have a major part in our thinking. Don't get me wrong they have a part but not as much as he makes it seem, at least...
  • Commented on The Bystander Effect
    This discussion has always been very interesting to me. When I was first asked this question I automatically assumed that when the crowed is bigger the better help the person in need would get. I remember being in surprise when...
  • Posted Final Blog! to Wednesday Wanderings
    There are two things for sure that I will remember. One is nature V. nurture and the second is correlation V. causation. When it comes to nature V. nurture I will remember that they both play an important role in...
  • Commented on The Art of Intimate Relationships
    I have to admit topics like this interest me a lot and I find it fascinating. The video is really good too, I like how she explains everything. I guess I never thought about all the things that could affect...
  • Commented on Which Sibling is the Best?
    This is actually really interesting. I never thought something like this could be possible. I am an only child so does that automatically put me under the older sibling category? This would be really cool to prove. I can see...
  • Commented on Children and objects
    It is very interesting how kids think when they are younger. Makes me wonder if I was like that when I played. I would find something like her hiding very cute and funny. That would be a good experiment since...
  • Commented on the thing about gay marriage is...
    I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY!!! No one has the right to tell others how to live their lives. When heterosexuals don't ask for the societies opinion when getting married what makes them think they have a right to make decisions...
  • Commented on Body Image
    You make a very good point. Societies views about beauty is very harsh. Im not going to lie though watching the VS show you cant help but want to be like them. I remember after their fashion show this year...
  • Commented on Lying
    When it comes to detecting lies, I used to think I was good till I read that section of the book as well. I think people think others are lying more than they actually are because as humans we see...
  • Commented on Bilingual Kids
    I can speak multiple languages and I don't think there is any reason why people should not learn a second language. Although I must say even though when I speak no one might realize it but sometimes I feel like...
  • Commented on Morality? I don't need no stinkin' morality!
    This was a thoughtful blog. All the examples used here are good ones. In any case you can argue both ways on different subjects, that's why I don't think we will ever reach an agreement on things like seat belts...
  • Commented on My 3 year old nephew, Jace.
    That is pretty cool. There was a time where we couldn't understand the same concept. There are different stages. Its like trying to explain calculus to a elementary school kid. They wont get it at the time but later they...
  • Commented on Alzheimers
    Alzheimer's is a very sad thing. I have also had family members who had Alzheimer's. She had it for a while and it kept getting worse and worse. It finally got to the point where she didn't recognize anyone. Wouldn't...
  • Posted Emotional Darwin to Wednesday Wanderings
    Darwin believed that emotions were adapted over time. His researched proved that even people who were blind showed the same type of facial expressions as others, when they were feeling a certain way. Darwin had 3 principles. The first are...
  • Posted Tricky Perception!!! to Wednesday Wanderings
    Emergence, reification, multistability, and Invariance are all factors that contribute to how we see the images we see. In emergence you see the hidden image as a whole. It pops out from the rest of the picture if you focus...
  • Commented on CAFFEINE!!! Is it good of bad for you?
    GREAT VIDEO!!! so funny! Your blog mentions a lot of things I had never thought about or knew of. I would always hear people say too much coffee isn't good for you. Yet I love coffee and it does help...
  • Commented on Born this way?
    I totally agree with what you have said. Genetics is very important when it comes to intelligence and many other things. Maybe the attitude of "all men are created equal" is for motivational purposes. In any case nature and nurture...
  • Posted Chapter 12: Stress, Coping and Health ! to Wednesday Wanderings
    Chapter 12 focuses on what stress is, what causes it, how we adapt to it, our reactions, and how to control our stress. Every category has subcategories that explain different segments of it. How we adapt to changes and challenges....
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from gouda004

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page