stewa712

• Commented on the thing about gay marriage is...
    I was fascinated by the comments on this blog, how respectfully the conversation has gone. I agree that no one should have the right to tell someone else who they can marry. We live in a world with many very...
  • Commented on Lying
    I think that it is absolutely ridiculous that the polygraph is still in use despite providing a great number of false positives. This is unacceptable and we, being in the 21st, century really need to develop something more reliable to...
  • Commented on What's With This IAT Test?
    I would love to give this a try sometime. I tried earlier but was not able to press the "I" key so it didn't work very well. Interesting to know my bias thought....
  • Commented on The Bystander Effect
    Although I want to think that I am caring person and different from my peers and would in the case of an emergency help someone I probably am not. We all like to take the easy way out and assume...
  • Commented on Which Sibling is the Best?
    I as well am the youngest of three and found this topic very interesting. The oldest of us is my sister who gets better grades than my brother and myself, although school is not the measure of ones intelligence. I...
  • Commented on Bilingual Kids
    I think that having the ability to speak two different languages is a very useful skill to have. I personally can only speak English so the though of being able to and having more employment opportunities because of it sounds...
  • Commented on My 3 year old nephew, Jace.
    Interesting enough I just finished reading another blog that mentioned wanting to give this same experiment a try and thought that it was a very cool experiment to try out for yourself. I predicted that something similar would happen so...
  • Commented on Will you survive the next time?
    Interesting that this much thought went into an exercise that I found very useless in regards to a psychology class. My initial reaction was that that this had nothing to do with psychology but after reading your blog I partly...
  • Commented on Aggression in Children
    Good topic to pick for a blog. I think you are completely on point, because their is not significant evidence to support the claim that violent games and TV shows cause violent behavior there should less blame put on the...
  • Commented on Polygraph Tests- Can we trust them?
    I agree completely that this test needs to not bear as much weight as it does. It should still be taken into consideration but should not determine anything, just offer more evidence....
  • Commented on Children and objects
    This is a very interesting topic. It would be interesting to see if they are able to tell the difference between the different glasses of water. Perhaps you could try very obscure glasses such as very small dixie cups vs...
  • Commented on Sneaky Ring Tones
    I have had some experience with the ringtone and it is absolutely ridiculous. The only advantage that it has is that old people cant hear it but they also cant hear your vibration (most of the time). Its an annoying...
  • Commented on Imagine Taking as Much Shit As Your Car
    This is a very interesting ad but I personally agree with comment above. Not to many people think of their car as a entity but rather a means of transportation. Although it may be nice to have a clean car...
  • Posted Clickers to Wednesday Wanderings
    Interesting enough people can be taught to behave or do things in a particular way using a similar method as B.F. Skinner used to train numerous animals with a clicker back in the 1940s. This was done by a gymnastic...
  • Commented on Pitt-bulls will certainly kill you! ..... Or will they?
    Along with other comments I would also agree in your conclusion that pit bull are not inherently vicious and that a large amount of blame lies with the owners who breed the dogs to fight and other ferocious activities. The...
  • Commented on Homosexuality: Nature vs. Nurture
    I am very pleased to hear that this very controversial debate is gaining ground on the scientific side of the argument. The enlarged Thalamus in heterosexual males is very interesting, and as mentioned above it is interesting to see the...
  • Posted Chapter 8 to Wednesday Wanderings
    Throughout this chapter the author mainly discusses how we as humans think and how language is learned. They explore how we learn languages, going into depth on how children specifically learn languages. This section I found interesting because when exploring...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from stewa712

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page