yang1683

• Posted blog entry 5. terms i will not forget in five years to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    As I said in my other blog entry about how body weight affect your health. I think I would not remember one or two specific term but I will remember the concept of living healthily. I personally consider health is...
  • Posted blog entry 4. The false memory to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    The interesting thing about taking psychology class is that one can always find that same thing had happened to yourself too. As I am watching the video about the Bugs Bunny in Disneyland and many people claim that they have...
  • Commented on Don't Do It
    bystander effect can sometime lead to ignorance. I come from a city with 7 million people live in. there was one time i want to take the bus but I don't have any change. i really needed to take the...
  • Commented on Good Boy?
    as a single child. I did not particularly like the way my parents parenting me. They were over protective and always exert too much attention on me which is extremely annoying time to time. I will learn the lesson and...
  • Commented on Something that I will never forget
    it is also important when people in social event. You try to analyze different people's personailities and choose different way to get alone with them...
  • Commented on Blog 4- Stress and Coping
    I really need to working on my time control to prevent me from getting freak out before the deadline. I always do things at the last minutes and it gets me really stressed out every time. however, with the...
  • Commented on One is a bun, Two is a shoe... -Jacob Panzer
    This reminds me of when I started learning English. As a native Chinese speaker, learning English can be really hard especially when I was trying to remember the vocabulary. I some time repeat the spelling over and over again....
  • Posted A big "loser" to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    I feel so personally connected when reading chapter 12 about how obesity can affect your health. And when I read about the emotional and social problems overweight kid suffered, I feel like it is story of my life. I used...
  • Posted psy study group to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    Do you feel it is so boring to read through the chapter on your own and constantly distracted by other staff? Study in group is super effective especially when doing the quizzes or prepare for the test. I am trying...
  • Posted My little cousin to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    As I read through this chapter, I started to remember this little interesting story happened to my little cousin. He was 5 years old and he fits right in the category as the preoperational stage. He learns new words really...
  • Posted First Blog Entry by Muhan Yang to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    Personally, I have found that chapter 11, EMOTION AND MOTIVATION is very interesting. In this chapter, it talks about how emotion can affect human's behavior and how people can express their feelings without talking about it. It also talks in...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from yang1683

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page