carte541

• Posted Bugs Bunny and Fair Fox to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    Bugs Bunny is very Open. If you've ever seen his cartoon's he is always dressed up disguised and very welcoming in any situation. He doesn't discriminate against gender, species, or age. With a smile on his face or a smart...
  • Posted Wait, did that really happen?? Or was it the false memory phenomena??! to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    I can heavy heartedly relate to this type of memory. For example one day I was telling my mama a story and my brother was listening. Now mind you, me and my brother hang out all the time and have...
  • Posted At 25 to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    5 years from now I will still remember some of the terminology. Reason being, is because It was always so interesting to me how people in the profession actually came up and deciphered what the name of this illness would...
  • Posted "Did you just spell....OH! I know what happened! They we're..." to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    Let me introduce my little baby brother. Simeon is a boy child all of 7 years old. Growing in height rapidly and just as fast mentally. My baby brother hates being left out of conversations due to how we used...
  • Commented on Individualism and Collectivism
    Thats very interesting. I've never incountered any one of a different culture on a personal level that was from another country. But I will say that as well as the individual himself and how he perceives his abilities and skill...
  • Commented on Gustation
    Not to sound like I'm in love with food or anything but I LOVE that you decided to write about Gustation!I definitely appreciate the fact that we have taste buds! Just imagine a world without taste! How bland would that...
  • Posted The 5 Stage of Sleep to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    I think its very interesting that we have stages of sleep. I mean before reading up on the 5 stages, I knew there were points in my slumber when I knew I was dreaming or I knew I was sleeping...
  • Posted Why can't we get back to sleep? to Sections 6 & 7 F11 Psy 1001
    Maybe I'm just paying to much attention to the statuses of my friends on Facebook or coming up with a new explanation about the brain...But I too, have experienced this random awakening in the wee early hours in the morning....
  • Posted Illusions to Sections 6 & 7 F11 Psy 1001
    So far in Psychology I've learned a lot and retained a little! But one of the things that stuck with me were the lessons on Perception. Discussing the 5 senses, one in particular vision. During class we've went over various...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from carte541

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page