sunxx580

• Posted This course is more than I thought to Psy 1001 section 16 & 17 Spring 2012
    Before taking this course, I thought psychology is just talking about how we feels. While in fact it is only a part of psychology, and now I would say learning psychology is discovering the way we think. Although we are...
  • Posted Easy to change your attitude? to Psy 1001 section 16 & 17 Spring 2012
    In the age of the Renaissance, many scientists start to deny the old faith while few of them are accepted. When Darwin discovered the natural selection and writed a book about that, most people still believe in god created animals,...
  • Posted "language" is not "literature" to Psy 1001 section 16 & 17 Spring 2012
    As a science major student, Iiterature is not my thing. Personally I think literature is more about writing, especially for fictions and novels, while language is for direct communcation such as speaking and listening. Obviously, although there are many people...
  • Commented on Gender Neutral - Sasha Laxton Defies Stereotypes
    I think sasha will meet many problems when he enter the society, but I do not mean that it is bad . Originally, sasha's mind are more netural so he can make good relationship between both male and female. The...
  • Commented on Chapter 5: Lucid Dreaming
    I remember a lucid dream that I was breathing under water and I was definitely knowing that I was dreaming because it was too unrealitisic. As parts of the brain still working in the dream, we may realise the dream...
  • Posted Blog #1, Chapter 12 to Psy 1001 section 16 & 17 Spring 2012
    The chapter 12 talked about dealing with stress and their effects on our body conditions. Obviously stress could cause many physicial and psychological problems, and under stress for a long time would result some dieases, The book also talked about...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from sunxx580